THE BROWNS BOARD

If it really is Hue thats pushing for Trubisky....

Clevfan4life

I never said jack shit about Trubisky. Hue is going influence the FO to take Black Tarkenton at 12. They will take him to appease Hue and let him hang himself. Hue is dumb enough to take Watson at #1. THAT is who the guy would take if HE had his choice. If someone takes Watson before 12, Hue will shit his pants on camera.

I still think using the Black Tarkenton nomenclature, which you use to try to be disparaging, is way off base. Again, Tarkenton was one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Now, if you want to say: the Black Jeff George, or the Black Ryan Leaf....that would be more appropriate.

Then we have to look for the White Jamarcus Russell. (well....I guess that would be Ryan Leaf)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will make no difference at all. Hue Jackson creates the defense, The DC simply carries out the HC's orders. Williams will be no better than Hues last Anal Access.

And yet DC's seem to consistently run the same defenses whichever team they land on. Especially the highly sought after ones like williams. Weird

It will make no difference at all. Hue Jackson creates the defense, The DC simply carries out the HC's orders. Williams will be no better than Hues last Anal Access.

Um no- Horton was running the same defense he ran in Arizona, Cleveland (1st stint), Tennessee, Cleveland (2nd stint). He sucked at all of them, it's why he's currently unemployed. If you want to blame Hue for anything, blame him for bringing in a three time loser to run his defense. So question Hue's judgement in coaching staff, as well as his opinions on QBs.

And yet DC's seem to consistently run the same defenses whichever team they land on. Especially the highly sought after ones like williams. Weird

^^^ Exactly. Williams has had pretty good defenses. And he has enough clout to tell Hue- this is how I'm doing it, and if you don't like my style, I quit.

The good news(I think?) is that this FO does not give a shit what Hue wants.....they're not on the same page....at all.....

“We haven’t established ‘the guy’ at the position so we’re going to look at all options, and we’ll continue to work to develop the guys that we have on our roster,” Brown said. “Hue, when we introduced him, we talked about that being one of the reasons we brought him here. We talk a lot. We watch tape on our guys so that we can learn and get on the same page and share ideas, but Hue knows how to identify them, he knows how to develop them and he knows what works for his system.

http://www.news-herald.com/article/HR/20170102/SPORTS/170109915

If the Browns take a QB at 12, or use 12 to jump up and reach for a QB, that decision will have come from someone above Hue.

I'm all in on taking a QB with our 3rd pick, even if they jump back up into the 1st with all of the draft capital they have, but not with picks 1 or 2.

There you go again... letting facts get in the way.

Archived