THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to make White House visitor logs secret

jbluhm86

Well here is one reason. We are assuming that mr. Trump's tax records to be gone over with a fine-tooth comb and if there were anything illegal there would have been action. Really don't you think? And there's nothing illegal about hiding your school records either period but it was her Obama's case part of the false narrative was that he was brilliant. If in fact his school records show that he was just an average student and was eased into Harvard through affirmative action that takes some of the Shine off that claim doesn't?

PS I think the Obama campaign with smart to conceal the birth certificate just so the Republicans would look silly by bringing it up. Well having the media exaggerate them bringing it up but it all works the same, right?

WSS

every line of his tax records would be used sue him for something, impeach him for anything, development belligerent false

narratives at every turn. The dems are sore losers.

Pretty much everything Trump does can be attacked with an older Trump tweet.

Posters on here would attack Obama to no end if he made the visitor logs private. Trump does it and the subject tries to be changed immediately. The level of hypocrisy on here is amazing.

Well here is one reason. We are assuming that mr. Trump's tax records to be gone over with a fine-tooth comb and if there were anything illegal there would have been action. Really don't you think? And there's nothing illegal about hiding your school records either period but it was her Obama's case part of the false narrative was that he was brilliant. If in fact his school records show that he was just an average student and was eased into Harvard through affirmative action that takes some of the Shine off that claim doesn't?

Not really. School records are not public to begin with, and prior to Obama, no other presidential candidate had released theirs either. Besides, waffling over whether you got a C- in a class instead of a B+ has little to no affect on political policy. Not being able to see and keep track of what politician or lobbyist who frequents the White House is another matter entirely.

PS I think the Obama campaign with smart to conceal the birth certificate just so the Republicans would look silly by bringing it up. Well having the media exaggerate them bringing it up but it all works the same, right?

Well, the Tea Partiers walked into that mess on their own accord, so its hard to feel sorry for them to begin with. But, the biggest birther of them all managed to become president anyway, so deciding who's laughing in the end is up to a coinflip at this point.

PS maybe the Trump tax records would show that he's not as rich as we might think...

I think that unless you're a die-hard Trump wonk, that'd be a safe bet to gamble on.

...I would just be surprised if there were any malfeasance. How about you? WSS

It would depend to the degree that any potential malfeasance would be. Do I think Trump is or has in the past acted in ways to blatantly do harm to the US, as some of the crazies on the far left suggest? No. I think it more probable that Trump has received money in the forms of business deals and investments from foreign actors that would appear damaging to him now that he's president, but that's just my personal hunch.

Will JB I can't really comment on what your hunches might be. Of course excuse the school records are public records doesn't really hold water. Because if tax records were public record they would be out there, as far as the malfeasance you suspect might have happened I guess the IRS didn't think so at least to the point of Prosecuting him and we know that Obama's IRS officials were corrupt enough to do so.

And not very many actual rank-and-file Republicans came out and cleaned obey me was born in Kenya. Mostly anybody that question is reluctance and refusal to produce a valid birth certificate or Amplified by the president's cronies in the Press. I personally can't recall Donald Trump saying anything besides we don't know and we need to see the birth certificate.

Anybody remember Bill Clinton refusing to come up with his medical records? As long as we are playing hunches I'm guessing gonorrhea treatments?

WSS

Trump has proved over and over that truth isn't a priority but the excuses keep on coming. Again we go back to the simple fact for many "their candidate" can do no wrong and there is no standard of conduct anymore.

Yes, we need a special prosecutor to find out how many people were at the inauguration.

WSS

Ah, so it is working.

Throw in enough unimportant lies and the more important ones get lost in it all.

Actually you have stumbled into something very close to the truth here Woodrow. Over react to little meaningless things and pretty soon no one's going to care if and when you unearth a real one that matters.

You also make sure that nobody pays attention to anything that matters whether good or bad.

WSS

Actually you have stumbled into something very close to the truth here Woodrow. Over react to little meaningless things and pretty soon no one's going to care if and when you unearth a real one that matters.

You also make sure that nobody pays attention to anything that matters whether good or bad.

WSS

Ehhh, I think you're the one that's stumbling close to the truth

If everything Trump says is a lie, then nothing is.

You're correct that we have people overreacting to lies about inauguration numbers. If people focus on that lie, they'll ignore the more damning lies or issues with this presidency.

Idk if I'm giving him (or his handlers) too much credit here, but this is that 4D chess bullshit. Lie about so many inconsequential things, post so many crazy tweets, and people won't be paying attention to the shit that gets really fucked up.

And you'll probably say every administration does this, and in.s way you're probably right, but this one seems to be taking the cake. "People are looking at us too closely again, say something dumb about Hitler."

Don't care about the inauguration thing

Don't care about him claiming he won the most electoral votes

Claiming climate change is a hoax by the Chinese I am worried about.

Claiming the last adminstration wiretapped him with zero evidence is a little troubling.

I guess I could look through his running list of lies and let you know

Claiming the last adminstration wiretapped him with zero evidence is a little troubling.

He did win the most electoral votes genius.

Well you know my opinion of climate change. And it's pretty obvious that the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump campaign.

And that Obama operators were leaking classified information which used to piss people off.

And yes I would blame Obama for the actions of the people who work directly for him.

WSS

Archived