THE BROWNS BOARD

Woody rejoice

woody actually brings up a good point, if you go back a couple months and tally up the amount of gw threads made by "you people" vs those made by him.....

No doubt at all and that ain't the point.

Cal has posted somewhere in the neighborhood of a million websites saying that global warming is bullshit.

It's just hilarious that Woodley can't resist them. Kind of like a junkyard dog on a chain when kids are smacking the fence with a stick.

WSS

No doubt at all and that ain't the point.

Cal has posted somewhere in the neighborhood of a million websites saying that global warming is bullshit.

It's just hilarious that Woodley can't resist them. Kind of like a junkyard dog on a chain when kids are smacking the fence with a stick.

WSS

I've tried to ignore the nonsense recently. Not to mention, a handful of other posters also debunk those posts.

I've tried to ignore the nonsense recently. Not to mention, a handful of other posters also debunk those posts.

LOL actually Woody old pal, MMGW post from Cal are really really numerous but so are your replies. I hate to admit this but I'm an honest man and I got lots more hits when I do the search for "free shit."

:o

Don't tell anybody.

I think Cal is the number one most prolific poster on the board.

WSS

Archived