THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT DAY!

domcucch1994

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a shit trade....passed on great players again....to move back and wait till next year.....and when next year came?....fuckers

I thought they would get more additional picks in this year, they better hope they get two high picks in 2018 or it's a wash.

I thought they would get more additional picks in this year, they better hope they get two high picks in 2018 or it's a wash.

Mudfly, on 27 Apr 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:snapback.png

It was a shit trade....passed on great players again....to move back and wait till next year.....and when next year came?....fuckers

------and now that Houston has a QB, where is their first round pick gonna be? Practically the 2nd round.

We've got a 1st (#25) and two 2nd's this year - not sure what the 3rds are there are few I think.

Next year so far we have two 1's, three 2's, and I don't know how many 3's.

Maybe their objective to push out Draft picks until they end up with all the #1's or something . . . .

Unbelievable. I just don't get it. A team that has so many needs and so many losing seasons, elects to move back in the draft. Look at what Oakland, Tennessee and Tampa have done. Stocking future draft picks means nothing. I am on record many times on this board as saying that I don't believe in this Front Office. Even if they pull something off later tonight, passing on a leader like Watson has doomed their faith.

GUUUYYSSS!!!!

JABRRIIILLLLLLLLLL

Too bad they don't have do-overs on draft day, geezzzus h. christmas. Passed on some good defensive players.

the suspense is killing me. Are the Browns going with Kizer?

That's what I'm thinking.

There's a commercial every time we picked. :)

........wrong again. :)

So who are the BROWNS going to pick with the first overall in 2018? :lol:

Good night!

Now....if there was only a photomat close by....

Pffft... have my own darkroom... or I did in my previous house...

Howdy. Been a while. Just wanted to wish you guys best of luck tonight. And if you end up picking another Aggie tonight, I hope he turns out much better than last time.

Howdy... please tell me you are not saying there's a chance it could be worse...

Howdy... please tell me you are not saying there's a chance it could be worse...

Could have picked Speedy Noil. But then again, he's still there with lots of opportunities to go :P .

My advice: Josh Reynolds if you want another Ag. Take him at 65 or he's gone. :D

We've got a 1st (#25) and two 2nd's this year - not sure what the 3rds are there are few I think.

Next year so far we have two 1's, three 2's, and I don't know how many 3's.

Maybe their objective to push out Draft picks until they end up with all the #1's or something . . . .

Well, you know, that is not necessarily so bad. As has been noted, like over 50% of Hall of Famers were first round picks. If you really want quality players, your best bet is to get them in round 1.

Do the BROWNS now not show up and do an auto draft like in fantasy football? :lol:

Don't want to start a new thread for this, but it sounds like Barnidge was just let go . . .

Why not... we need three.

Just heard the Browns talked with the Bengals about AJ McCarron (sp?)

Also MKC hit speed dial for another run at the Pats...

Actually would be funny if Sashi had her place the call.

Why not... we need three.

Also MKC hit speed dial for another run at the Pats...

Actually would be funny if Sashi had her place the call.

Actually, I was first when I posted about not doing another thread.

Don't want Cousins, Garropolo, or McCarron . . . . but it's not my call :/

Archived