THE BROWNS BOARD

Scumbag Obummoa flies on private jet

From what I recall reading, he was paid $3 million (and referenced himself 216 times).

Who in their right mind would want to sit and listen to that pompous ass is beyond me.

Here's a fun fact... jet emissions on long haul flights are less than those of the average family SUV...

From what I recall reading, he was paid $3 million (and referenced himself 216 times).

Who in their right mind would want to sit and listen to that pompous ass is beyond me.

Right? How could someone vote a pompous ass into office?

i love the "Daily Wire" it has an excellent viewpoint / journalistic standards - maybe even have pulitzer prize winning journalists that had been catapulted from

rags like NY Times, Newsweek, Time mag

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16262/obama-takes-private-jet-14-car-motorcade-climate-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=012917-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

But America's first black president wasn't so green. He took a private jet to Milan, then rolled into the city in a 14-car motorcade — with a helicopter keeping watch overhead. He dumped enough carbon into the environment to kill a small forest.

obama-smirk.jpg

Yet he wasn't done there. Then he opened his mouth, pouring more hot air into the atmosphere.

Obama has been gallivanting around the globe since he left office, kite-sailing with billionaire Richard Branson at his private island in the Caribbean and chilling with Oprah Winfrey and Bruce Springsteen on a 450-foot yacht in the South Pacific. No word if the other climate change whiner Leonardo DiCaprio was on board.

Well, hey, listen how do you expect him to travel? In coach and just, you know, driving a Prius around?

MoPed...

Archived