THE BROWNS BOARD

Transgender Athlete Beats Girls But Would’ve Placed Last Against Boys [VIDEO]

A transgender high school athlete beat girls in the Connecticut track state championship Tuesday, but his time would have placed him last in the boys’ race.

Andraya Yearwood, a freshman at Cromwell High School, placed first in the girls’ 100-meter and 200-meter dash finals against girls from other schools in the region, according to Turtleboy Sports. But his time would have earned him last place in both boys’ competitions.

As of April, Yearwood had yet to have a sexual reassignment surgery or take hormone and puberty blockers.

The Daily Caller News Foundation reached out to CIAC and Cromwell Public Schools for comment regarding the fairness of allowing Yearwood to compete in girls’ races but received no comment in time for publication.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/transgender-athlete-beats-girls-but-wouldve-placed-last-against-boys-video/

* obviously not a situation fair to biological girls...this "girl" is nothing but a boy in a girls track uniform.

This is the goofy shit that happens because gender is allowed to be something you can change with your outfit. If a kid is trans, they should have to compete against the gender they are transitioning from or start their own class. Even if the kid had taken the hormones, had dong removed, etc., they still would have the bone structure and the muscle mass that accompanies a male of that age range.

There was an issue like this a few years ago when a trans MMA fighter who failed as a male decided to give female MMA a go. Of course, "she" absolutely slaughtered the ladies and people started asking questions. That sort of thing becomes a safety issue and not just someone's personal issue,

it's the way warped, lost soul kids can thumb their nose at reality.

It's all about them.. "look at me I am so unique and special and superior"

but the reasons have gone off the charts...the locked in emotionalism disregards

all common sense...and often, normalcy.

they turn everything upside down, inside out, and bass ackwards. When

it makes no sense at all, that's when they insist it does.

Extreme emotional knee jerks. Like the Watter's World segments.....

those lost souls have very strong opinons often...and have no idea why.

This is the goofy shit that happens because gender is allowed to be something you can change with your outfit. If a kid is trans, they should have to compete against the gender they are transitioning from or start their own class. Even if the kid had taken the hormones, had dong removed, etc., they still would have the bone structure and the muscle mass that accompanies a male of that age range.

There was an issue like this a few years ago when a trans MMA fighter who failed as a male decided to give female MMA a go. Of course, "she" absolutely slaughtered the ladies and people started asking questions. That sort of thing becomes a safety issue and not just someone's personal issue,

I think you're talking about Fallon fox which is a goddamn travesty. That creature should be banned from combat sports for life.

I wouldn't attempt to. I'm fine with using the bathroom you look like you belong to, and things like that, but this isn't fair. I'm fine understanding someone's mental state has them feel more like a girl, and I don't think they should be attached for it, but that doesn't also make them the same athletically or biologically as someone born female.

Archived