THE BROWNS BOARD

That's what we need?

Obama knew what he was doing when he selected both Holder and Lynch cronies as AG. He knew he had a free hand and would never be called to account by the DOJ and that is exactly what happened in 8 years and a number of scandals and not once a special prosecutor being named.

Trump on the other hand in just 4 months in office gets a special prosecutor appointed on an alleged Russian collusion charge with the flimsiest of any evidence.

So.. the headline of the article definitely makes it sound worse than it is. But i guess i should expect as much

Still a weird thing to say though. Saying people have bled and died.

Interesting how that video could have been for a conservative under Obama and you really wouldn't have had to change any words.

So.. the headline of the article definitely makes it sound worse than it is. But i guess i should expect as much

Still a weird thing to say though. Saying people have bled and died.

Interesting how that video could have been for a conservative under Obama and you really wouldn't have had to change any words.

Possibly it could have been but it wasn't.

If you don't think she is wrong then exactly what is it people should be marching and fighting and dying for in 2017?

WSS

I reckon all dems will demand that a special prosecutor will investigate

obaMAO for obstruction of justice.

nope.

The polar political extremists bullshit we have today (and see daily from one side on here) is not worth dying for. I also never agreed with her.

She is saying they need to work and take action for their beliefs. Sure, go ahead. Saying people have died for that in the past is too much IMO.

You know, what i was saying the first time...

The headline did skew what she said to get those clicks. And it worked

And I've heard all of those exact same sentiments on here when Obama was President. Shit. It's just flipped sides

The polar political extremists bullshit we have today (and see daily from one side on here) is not worth dying for. I also never agreed with her.

She is saying they need to work and take action for their beliefs. Sure, go ahead. Saying people have died for that in the past is too much IMO.

You know, what i was saying the first time...

The headline did skew what she said to get those clicks. And it worked

And I've heard all of those exact same sentiments on here when Obama was President. Shit. It's just flipped sides

So you believe members of this board have advocated marching and even giving their lives for their political ideology? Well even if that were true none of us here are the Attorney General.

WSS

Look, I've already said she used poor language. I don't think she's advocating violence and dying for the cause. But then again i actually watched the clip, not just read the headline. I took it as "people in the past died for their beliefs, the least you could do is go to rallies." But, once again, the choice of wording was weird and poor.

Archived