THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns fans should know

Westside Steve

The writer said that Hue did a "wonderful job with Kessler last year". ?? He benched him after half time of a game that he was managing pretty well. His replacement (McCown) threw int's and played rather poorly such that the opponent (Ravens?) won the game going away. - I don't know how Hue gets his reputation as a QB guru.

It's an uplifting article stating that we have a lot of young draft picks on the team...and he likes our high picks this year, especially Peppers.

....and that we used to be good.

I still get laughed at by my own kids when I put on my Browns gear - mainly a game jersey and my brownie elf hat...

SO WHAT!

Im so used to this that anytime an article or video piece like this comes along Im watching and thinking to myself - this year is it.

And it aint about being great, albeit if and when that happens to the Cleveland Browns, it'll be deserved -

but about being LOYAL to the team that spurred my interest many years ago. Go Browns - Im still here.... and Im in Zombos corner

Why read that article? You can get the same horse shit right here.

1) Cite leather helmet championships that nobody gives a fuck about.

2) Blow Hue for his QB skills............. LMAO..........he "groomed Cody how? By starting Black Tarkenton? My benching Cody? By drafing another Black Tarkenton?

3) Forget the sins of the past............... NOW we are on the right path.

Same bullshit every year. THe fact remains we have no skilled players on O other than Crowell. Hue Jackson will be fired at 0 - 12

The writer said that Hue did a "wonderful job with Kessler last year". ?? He benched him after half time of a game that he was managing pretty well. His replacement (McCown) threw int's and played rather poorly such that the opponent (Ravens?) won the game going away. - I don't know how Hue gets his reputation as a QB guru.

It's an uplifting article stating that we have a lot of young draft picks on the team...and he likes our high picks this year, especially Peppers.

....and that we used to be good.

I usually use one event to define something much larger too.

Seriously? I may be interested.

Mike

I'd like to go, although I wouldn't head up there until game day. Let's give it a whirl, probably post something in the Tailgate forum closer to the season. Right now, lowest prices on StubHub are $44

Good read.

Who's up for a road trip to Detroit Nov 12th?

our group is planning for road trips to indy, detroit and fly to houston. More than likely I'll head up on saturday and bring all my tailgating equipment with me to tailgate on sunday.

our group is planning for road trips to indy, detroit and fly to houston. More than likely I'll head up on saturday and bring all my tailgating equipment with me to tailgate on sunday.

I'll be in Houston also.

You probably saw this thread about that game, if not, here goes...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46590

I'll be in Houston also.

You probably saw this thread about that game, if not, here goes...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46590

thanks and yes I am part of that conversation. As we get closer to the detroit game, I'll do a little research to figure out where we will tailgate. Last time I was there I stayed across the street from Ford field. That place only had a garage so I need to find a lot to tailgate in

Archived