THE BROWNS BOARD

Police officer and raging liberal bitch

StinkHole

Stuart

I find this liberal bitch appalling as I do most liberals, but listening to this bitch is scary. Scared for the country. This bitch is so certain that she is in the right.

Poor cop does his best and keeps cool, but man if I were the cop I'd be debating if I wanted to pop a bullet in her head or mine.

it's a mental disability - doesn't have to make sense, just venting makes them feel their emotion god is real.

or something like that. the more they rage, the better they feel. Maybe it's like holy rollers screaming and "talking

in tongues" or something.

Like the devil-possessed people in a horror movie...

it's a mental disability - doesn't have to make sense, just venting makes them feel their emotion god is real.

or something like that. the more they rage, the better they feel. Maybe it's like holy rollers screaming and "talking

in tongues" or something.

Like the devil-possessed people in a horror movie...

Speaking in tongues is biblical:

Cornelius Calls for Peter

10 At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. 2 He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3 One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!” 4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. 5 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. 6 He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.”

Peter’s Vision

9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.” 14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.” 15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven. 17 While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the vision, the men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon’s house was and stopped at the gate. 18 They called out, asking if Simon who was known as Peter was staying there. 19 While Peter was still thinking about the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Simon, three[a] men are looking for you. 20 So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them.”

Peter at Cornelius’s House

The next day Peter started out with them, and some of the believers from Joppa went along. 24 The following day he arrived in Caesarea. Cornelius was expecting them and had called together his relatives and close friends. 25 As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. 26 But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.”

27 While talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. 28 He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.

34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. 37 You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. 46 For they heard them speaking in tongues[b] and praising God.

Then Peter said, 47 “Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.” 48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.

Stuart

I find this liberal bitch appalling as I do most liberals, but listening to this bitch is scary. Scared for the country. This bitch is so certain that she is in the right.

Poor cop does his best and keeps cool, but man if I were the cop I'd be debating if I wanted to pop a bullet in her head or mine.

I seldom post on the political forum but, politics aside, if this bimbo is married, I'm praying for her husband, the poor schmuck!!!

Mike

https://www.gotquestions.org/gift-of-tongues.html

Legit speaking in tongues was a special gift - they spoke so all people of

other languages could understand at the same time.

I knew a guy who grew up in a pentacostal church in Louisiana ... he was reading his

Bible one day, and read the part about "they spoke in languages the other people understood

-in their own language"...

he was deflated - really unhappy with the light going on on the subject....

said all that time in their church.....it was a false "tongues" .... more like nonsense gibberish nobody would

ever understand. We talked about it, but I wasn't much help.... at all...lol.

He was my roommate when I first got to Biloxi. He later graduated from his training and went to his assigned AFB...

but not before he saw the new movie "The Exorcist". Then he was upset more, and after wondering why

his church back home was deceived by speaking in false tongues.....

I talked him into going to talk to Pastor Smith over in Chapel Two - an outstanding Baptist chaplain

with a very funny sense of humor, and he was okay after that.

Probably one of the best testimonies I heard that speaking in tongues is for today involved a Jewish Rabbi who went to out of town churches on Sunday to hear the sermons and then would pick them apart in the synagogue on the following Saturday. One time he went to a Pentecostal church and a young girl about 12 years old was speaking in tongues and he heard her speak in perfect Hebrew call out his name and why he was there in the church and he needed to get right with God. He questioned the girl after church and found she didn't know the Hebrew language. That Rabbi became a believer in Christ.

I believe in speaking in tongues. The bible clearly teaches about it and nowhere does it say that tongues have been done away except for man made theology. I believe Pentecostals make the mistake of saying that all will speak in tongues. The Apostle Paul when he said "do all speak in tongues" was clearly saying that all do not when you look at the context of his message. So you have people trying to speak in tongues and that is where I think the problem is. The bible says when people spoke in tongues in the book of Acts it was spontaneous, there was no need to "coach" anyone about speaking in tongues and it seems to me that many Pentecostals to prove their doctrine do that and I am concerned as well that may be false speaking in tongues.

I say cite them both for disorderly conduct. Let that daffy lady stand in front of a judge with that mouth and whatever happens happens....

Hi Marcus, welcome back.

Hi Steve. How've you been feeling? Took some time away to focus on work and get a little fishing in. How's the rest of the crew?

Hi Steve. How've you been feeling? Took some time away to focus on work and get a little fishing in. How's the rest of the crew?

I'm great. The cancer surgery went really well and I've already had my first blood test which will be recurring for 5 years. Everything is fine so far and my oncologist says 80% chance of full recovery.

Glad to have you back.

WSS

I'm great. The cancer surgery went really well and I've already had my first blood test which will be recurring for 5 years. Everything is fine so far and my oncologist says 80% chance of full recovery.

Glad to have you back.

WSS

Hey man I'm psyched to hear that

Hey man I'm psyched to hear that

Yeah brother that's awesome news.

Ocean fishing?

Nope been all fresh water so far. However I'm looking into getting into salt water as well. Since I'm an Ohio boy fresh water fishing will always have my heart.

Just once, I would love to go halibut fishing in Alaska. That is some great eating.

So I've heard. Halibut fishing on one day and salmon the next day.

yep - they had an excursion to go floating and salmon fishing, and cooking your fish on a lunch break on the bank.

wasn't in the cards, she isn't much on fish, so we went panning for gold.

I now have gold fever, and one of these days, we will go to Alaska or out west, and I'll use my gold panning

kit I got that next Christmas.... on our cruise, we had a bear expert the first docking day... I asked him about his advice

concerning me going out up some creek in Alaska/Canada, and panning for gold, what to do about bears.

He said don't do it. It would be stupid, no offense. Too many bears, some not afraid of people.

Said a bear can bolt after you at 32 mph. Said that was too fast to reach down and pick up a gun if he was stalking

you from the bushes.... said that a grizzly will just usually kill you protecting it's territory or cubs... or "self-defense" if startled.

Said that a black bear wants to have you for dinner - playing dead while being mauled by a grizzly might save your life,

but a black bear won't care. So, never went fishing or panning for gold in the wild....

We were traveling, tent camping, and were in Kentucky... we caught some decent bluegill, I filleted em up,

and we used this Kentucky seasoned flour. It was -excellent-... use it all the time now - and they sell it at

our favorite grocery here in Ohio.

Archived