THE BROWNS BOARD

Remember When

nope. the mayor of Wash. DC, barry, went to prison for drugs...

and they still re-elected him.

oh, of course - he was black...

I would lend more credit towards U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement as well as any assisting local law enforcement agencies. To me the increase in these types of cases being made and successfully prosecuted is a testament to their good work.

This is an instance that I think cases and investigations that were in progress inflate the perception of the President's contribution. I will however credit the President for recognizing a need to focus on this aspect of his immigration initiative by making it a priority.

Let's be honest, the mainstream media has never been shy about assigning blame or extending credit for things that the president himself has very little to do with on a functional basis. Still the point of the article was that any little piece of good news is overlooked so they can double and triple down on their coverage of the Phantom Russian collusion. Or anything that they can put a negative spin on.

WSS

Let's be honest, the mainstream media has never been shy about assigning blame or extending credit for things that the president himself has very little to do with on a functional basis. Still the point of the article was that any little piece of good news is overlooked so they can double and triple down on their coverage of the Phantom Russian collusion. Or anything that they can put a negative spin on.

WSS

Or in law enforcement's case the latest officer involved shooting or instance of excessive use of force.

Archived