THE BROWNS BOARD

More police brutality

She should have been pepper sprayed and if she kept kicking tazzed.

If that didnt work, Ive seen cops hog tie these punks feet and hands behind the back.

The hog tie practice is a last resort do to the high risk of positional asphyxiation. That young lady is a product of the lawless society that is growing. Young people with attitudes like hers are a significant threat to the democratic process. They talk about police states and they don't even realize that their conduct doesn't keep us away from police states. On the contrary their conduct gallops us towards police states. As JFK brilliantly said "Observance of the law is the safeguard of liberty. Disregard of the law is the surest road to tyranny."

To me, seems like they feel "I am the world, there is no one greater than me" or something. Disrespect law, military,

our flag, our entire way of life, no honor, ...just irresponsibility to the max.

and they are the first to claim "victimization" like a badge of honor, where no victimization is.

Maybe being a "victim" gives them an emotional high or something. The phony false narratives is strange - they repeat

them until they believe them....or something. And drugs/alcohol...add that to the mix...

No respect, not even for themselves. Such a sad waste of time. The officers are to be highly commended for their amazing patience.

Nope - I don't understand it.

I just came back in from getting my coffee and had the wrong thread open.

...moved to where I meant for it to be....so now you have to delete your post, I'll

delete this one, and the thread will be saved from pecking......

Archived