THE BROWNS BOARD

Gerbil Peppers Signs

The Gipper

Fag

MamasBoy..Bears camp started yesterday(smile Mitch) "If" Pepp's agent wants to hear the numbers on Gareon Conley contract? Oakland's Camp starts 7-24..Browns report 7-23..Tick Tock..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

No Woody. It was a little more than that.

I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.

In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

You are clearly comfortable completely discounting the "diluted fail". To varying degrees I and others here are not.

I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.

Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.

Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.

I agree, unless something happened.

I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.

sorry if this was posted back then, but this doesn't help him want to be here...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/12/browns-jabrill-peppers-says-radio-hosts-drug-allegations-are-wrong/?utm_term=.f7bdbe83b4f5

but that was back in May. I believe he will be at training camp the first week, no problem.

but also, in May:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/05/browns_jabrill_peppers_ive_nev.html

"Definitely, definitely a sense of gratitude to them just because they believed in me with all of the negative going on and believing in my play,'' he said on draft night. "I'm definitely indebted into being the best person and player I can be. I promised Coach Jackson that I will do so."

"Definitely, definitely a sense of gratitude to them just because they believed in me with all of the negative going on and believing in my play,'' he said on draft night. "I'm definitely indebted into being the best person and player I can be. I promised Coach Jackson that I will do so."

Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.

I agree, unless something happened.

From maybe my non-understanding of a rookie OTA Waiver (that i have never heard of) Peppers skipped the 1st day of Rookie OTA's. But after looking up this so called NFL waiver that Peppers signed day 2 of OTA's,it seems to only protect against injury like a insurance policy? But also through reading a lot of misleading articles, I thought at that point Peppers had to give a NFL drug sample? Yes/No/maybe? http://thelakeandeswave.com/2017/05/15/browns-peppers-signs-participation-agreement-for-minicamp.html (Enjoy 13 cheerleader blunder's on bottom of site & paragraph 2) Am going to dilute something :lol:

Still trolling I see

nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.

will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.

Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- lite-year & Woody B)

Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- light-year & Woody B)

I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.

nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.

Good to see every browns / OSU fan giving him a fair shake like we knew they would....

I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.

He's not a holdout to me until he is not there on the practice field next week with the rest of the team. Let's not condemn before the court even opens.

There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?

There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?

They have some big name players in their stable. Kuechly, Suh, JJ Watt, Richard Sherman. They're also running the risk of having NFL Front offices steer clear of their players if they keep this crap up nit-picking over nickle dime issues in rookie contracts.

http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/13/agent-holds-key-to-jabrill-peppers-rookie-holdout/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2017/01/03/jabrill-peppers-going-pro-with-jimmy-sexton-as-agent/#7f01a14f57ec

They have some big name players in their stable. Kuechly, Suh, JJ Watt, Richard Sherman. They're also running the risk of having NFL Front offices steer clear of their players if they keep this crap up nit-picking over nickle dime issues in rookie contracts.

http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/13/agent-holds-key-to-jabrill-peppers-rookie-holdout/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2017/01/03/jabrill-peppers-going-pro-with-jimmy-sexton-as-agent/#7f01a14f57ec

The one article says it is up to the agent...this CAA agency. That is Bullshit....it is ultimately up to the player to tell his agent to get a fucking deal done. Who is working for who?

And, I believe what you say HAS happened in the past. There have been times that teams refuse to draft a player based on which agent he has. (wasn't that the case with Drew Rosenhaus...and why he nearly got drummed out of the agent business?)

LMAO..Hoorta when you bump into mama peppers on game day get her to log in. Am dying to know what kinda of mama can come up with 41 soon to be millionaire football questions she has asked of all of these agents :unsure:.(see ball,tackle ball 16 games X 4 you idiot).Woody we need a full profile on Mrs. MaMa Peppers..

Not to the point that I've already decided hes our savior or a piece of shit. I like the guy, I'm happy we drafted him, but I haven't said anything unreasonable.

The team drafted him with the idea that he 'might' be a special Troy Palamalu type of player.

Wouldn't that be nice?

And if not, being a solid player is fine.

But you've gotta get your ass to camp because there isn't a whole lot of time to get acquainted, get learned, get used to and understand the NFL game and you're roll in it. We've seen it before. If a guy holds out he falls behind and it stunts his growth.

Archived