THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Jr's Emails

MLD Woody

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like the msm, you overlooked, defended, and/or ignored all the scandals of the obaMao regime....

but then you roar about what isn't there with Trump.

Emotions "trump" common sense and actual facts with liberals.

when liberals complain on the "basis of principle"... it's false - they are actually

complaining about their emotions. If THEIR candidate wins, they are happy....everything is ok.

If their candidate loses, they are upset and angry everything is wrong, nothing is ok....

even when the situation was far worse in the first instance.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

there are some great facts to consider:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

yep. The russian lawyer was let into the country...by....an ObaMao democrat...member of....ObaMao's Department of

INJustice.

Headed up, of course, by.......wait for it....his little leftist liar princess Lynch.

"This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa."

Want more facts? this russian lawyer was a major anti-Trump person. She had her pic taken with

"X" in his office.

Who is "X" ? John McCain. Who got Soros money...indirectly. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/Jjcs3oHXBTU

"deep state" isn't fake news. It's real dangerous to all of us Americans who voted for a Real American

to be our President. The deep state HATES to lose control.

and this russian lawyer was right in the middle of it.

Trump Jr didn't collude

Well he met but nothing happened

Hillary did things too

Candidates get dirt from other sources all of the time

It's actually Obama's fault

The Russian lawyer was a plant by the deep state!

jimmy-valmer-i-mean-come-on.jpg

am I missing any of the latest diversions, I mean reasons, for why this is ok?

Come now bacon Hound. I realize that anybody on the left has an easy time getting Woody's support but let's be honest. Yes Ronald Reagan is an icon of the right and usually reviled by the left across the board but remember thi:

Yes one of his talking points was the evil empire. Remember the times we are dealing with, bacon I don't think you are as young as Woody right? At that point in history the Soviet Union was losing much of its strength. Why? Well all their little satellite nations we're going broke since communism is really a shity way to produce goods and services. That meant Mother Russia had to pick up the tab* to keep these places above water. And let's face it, the Russians don't really make much that anybody needs. Weapons and oil is about the extent. Ronald Reagan gave Mikhail Gorbachev the opportunity to get out from under a lot of that weight and loosen the grip on the extended Soviet family. Tear down the wall look like a progressive get out of trouble all that shit.. I think bacon probably remembers that Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan were closer than any other Russian leader and American leader we can remember even with the early evil empire remarks. This hysterical anti-putin rhetoric is politics to the nth degree no more no less. Add that to the irrational Trump hatred and the New York Times, Washington Post and CNN has again have a purpose in life.

WSS

Trump Jr didn't collude

Well he met but nothing happened

Hillary did things too

Candidates get dirt from other sources all of the time

It's actually Obama's fault

The Russian lawyer was a plant by the deep state!

jimmy-valmer-i-mean-come-on.jpg

am I missing any of the latest diversions, I mean reasons, for why this is ok?

you are missing facts. Your knarly quips aren't facts - experts are saying he did NOT collude. Why run with

the hateful left's rhetoric every freaking time? Since when does "collude" mean "goldamit, we're po'd we lost

control again, so we are raising all hell and making asses of ourselves we don't care anymore" ?

A dem is "innocent til proven guilty and of course they are innocent".... a rep is guilty when the evidence isn't there to

even believe they are guilty...

https://youtu.be/p0Gwe5gKgjo?t=5

* just as the United States federal government is being forced more and more to subsidize the failing political systems and places like California New York and Illinois. Anybody see that getting better in the future?

WSS

not with those hard core democratic/liberal/whacko states.... and the nutjobs leaving and starting over in another state and emotionally voting for marxist type nutjobs again.

Liberals never think they are wrong - they think it's just that the rest of the world just refused to allow perfection to sink in on their nonsense.

At the end of the day, I understand how far right a good chunk of this board swings. It's painfully obvious how far you will go to protect the party, especially over the last year. I think it's painfully obvious to anyone that isn't completely politically biased.

So you'll respond with calling me a liberal, something about Real America, etc. You'll blame everything on the left. And you'll see nothing biased about these responses, basically proving my point.

So continue to do whatever you can to protect Trump. I think blaming the "deep state" is really quintessential delusion. Grade A political board stuff.

Do you, or did you, have a problem with Hillary and the Russians and the Clinton foundation? Hillary's assistance from the Ukraine? And if in fact the story is exactly true what particular 'information, if any, do you think the Russians were offering trump junior?

WSS

At least we can READ Trump Jr's emails...at least he didn't delete them...ya know...like Hillary.

Also wouldn't it be expected that particular governments around the world might prefer one u.s. president to another? We know that Barack Obama sent US taxpayer dollars to help oust Benjamin Netanyahu.

WSS

not with those hard core democratic/liberal/whacko states.... and the nutjobs leaving and starting over in another state and emotionally voting for marxist type nutjobs again.

Liberals never think they are wrong - they think it's just that the rest of the world just refused to allow perfection to sink in on their nonsense.

The Daily Wire: On 'Whataboutism' And Its Moral Hazards: http://www.dailywire.com/news/18511/whataboutism-and-its-moral-hazards-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

..."whataboutism is itself dishonesty — it’s pretending to care about the sins of the Left in order to justify the sins of the Right. It actually throws into sharp relief the hypocrisy of the Right: we complained endlessly and justifiably about Loretta Lynch meeting secretly with Bill Clinton, but we’re fine with Donald Trump Jr. meeting secretly with Natalia Veselnitskaya; we ripped President Obama’s “flexibility” hot mic moment, but we’re fine with President Trump saying that America has killed people just like Putin; we correctly targeted Clinton over Chinagate, but now we’re happy to use Chinagate as an excuse to avoid talking about Russiagate. This isn’t conservative. It’s not even moral. Kindergarteners learn that “but he did it, too” isn’t an excuse for bad behavior."

At the end of the day, I understand how far right a good chunk of this board swings. It's painfully obvious how far you will go to protect the party, especially over the last year. I think it's painfully obvious to anyone that isn't completely politically biased.

So you'll respond with calling me a liberal, something about Real America, etc. You'll blame everything on the left. And you'll see nothing biased about these responses, basically proving my point.

So continue to do whatever you can to protect Trump. I think blaming the "deep state" is really quintessential delusion. Grade A political board stuff.

"at the end of the day" LOL ? It's 9 AM, Woody. "far right"...yeah, I think I'm pretty much right of center. But that doesn't mean

Trump Jr is guilty of collusion. It's a change of subject.

And I'm not "protecting the party"... I'm posting articles to explain why Trump Jr is not guilty, as much as you liberals frantically and desperately want him to be. Experts are saying he is NOT. Do you even know what "collusion" is?

You liberals modify definition of words to emotionally evoke your anti-everything knee jerk responses.

I have never blamed everything on the left, that is just a false narrative to protect liberalism. And we have NOT been talking about

this leftwing admitted all out attack on OUR PRESIDENT for a year.

So, it would be good for you to explain detail what you think it means:

FACT: the russian lawyer did NOT HAVE A VISA. She was supposed to be going back to russia. How did she get to stay

here? OBAMAO's DOJ...HEADED BY HIS LORETTA LYNCH. And what did she do while here? SHE HAD A MEETING ARRANGED WITH TRUMP JR. He didn't know her.

Of course I'm biased... not as much as you are. Do you know the story behind the actual collusion between

reps of Ukraine, and the democratic party?

I mean, are you against all collusion, or you just want the Trump presidency to be damaged?

Here are more FACTS:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/12/donald-trump-jr-russian-collusion-democrats-clinton-ukraine-putin-chalupa

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18477/flashback-hillary-allies-coordinated-ukrainian-aaron-bandler

now, read those, watch the video... and then let us all know how you aren't biased polically....

..."whataboutism is itself dishonesty — it’s pretending to care about the sins of the Left in order to justify the sins of the Right. It actually throws into sharp relief the hypocrisy of the Right: we complained endlessly and justifiably about Loretta Lynch meeting secretly with Bill Clinton, but we’re fine with Donald Trump Jr. meeting secretly with Natalia Veselnitskaya; we ripped President Obama’s “flexibility” hot mic moment, but we’re fine with President Trump saying that America has killed people just like Putin; we correctly targeted Clinton over Chinagate, but now we’re happy to use Chinagate as an excuse to avoid talking about Russiagate. This isn’t conservative. It’s not even moral. Kindergarteners learn that “but he did it, too” isn’t an excuse for bad behavior." jblu

the Trump meeting was not a sin. AG Lynch met with Bill Clinton as his Wife was going to be investigated maybe...

except Lynch told Comey, head of the FBI, to NOT SAY "Investigation"....but to say "matter" instead.

The meeting between Trump Jr wasn't illegal, wasn't about protecting maybe Pres Trump anything. The russian lawyer

was not a prosecuting member of the American gov, there was no information shared that had anything to do with

getting higgardly. The equating is emotional fake narrative nonsense.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa."

Now, here is what makes you an asswhole woodypeckerhead. I was not referring to you. But your emotional knee jerk pecking went

and made it about me. Count em - five times in one reply you bitch at me personally. and you completely ignore the content of the links. Pretty cheap way to try to sound intelligent and informed, woodpecker. I've said it before....you...just....can't....stop.....

being....the woodpecker.

I'm not the only one who wishes you would.

The Daily Wire: On 'Whataboutism' And Its Moral Hazards: http://www.dailywire.com/news/18511/whataboutism-and-its-moral-hazards-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

..."whataboutism is itself dishonesty its pretending to care about the sins of the Left in order to justify the sins of the Right. It actually throws into sharp relief the hypocrisy of the Right: we complained endlessly and justifiably about Loretta Lynch meeting secretly with Bill Clinton, but were fine with Donald Trump Jr. meeting secretly with Natalia Veselnitskaya; we ripped President Obamas flexibility hot mic moment, but were fine with President Trump saying that America has killed people just like Putin; we correctly targeted Clinton over Chinagate, but now were happy to use Chinagate as an excuse to avoid talking about Russiagate. This isnt conservative. Its not even moral. Kindergarteners learn that but he did it, too isnt an excuse for bad behavior."

Well your examples aren't all that equal but besides that you are certainly correct. One side will shit its pants about something while overlooking the fact that their guy did pretty much the same thing.

I think the biggest problem with the well he did it to defense is the fact that only one of the offending parties gets 2/47 coverage.

And, JB, you aren't an idiot so I'm sure you can see that. And I don't make that claim about everyone here.

But just to_my Acusation there's a big difference between Hillary Clinton who is under investigation and her husband the ex president of the United States conferring in private with the Attorney-General whose decisions will be crucial in whether or not to nail his wife especially one that Attorney-General is a member of the same party.

A better correlation Would-be Donald Trump junior taking a meeting with someone who supposedly had dirt on Hillary and The Washington Post or New York Times sneaking around with hopes of finding dirt on Donald Trump in order to, what's the word, meddle in our democracy. ;)

WSS

WSS

PS, I don't doubt for 1 second doubt that the republicans Would-be raising holy hell had Hillary won the election and the shoe is on the other foot, unfortunately The New York Times the Washington Post the LA Times CNN ABC CBS Time magazine would-be overlooking it and carrying her water.

WSS

http://www.hannity.com/content/2017-07-11-hannity-destroy-trump-media-in-a-frenzy-over-donald-jr-report/

Yes I know, but just for fun. At-least it should rank higher than South Park right kids?

WSS

Hannitys website has a news story about what Hannitys said on his own show. I'm I getting that right?

Again... This has nothing to do with whether or not anything actually happened at the meeting. And the "well the Obama deep state let her in the country!" again, misses the point.

Hannitys website has a news story about what Hannitys said on his own show. I'm I getting that right?

Again... This has nothing to do with whether or not anything actually happened at the meeting. And the "well the Obama deep state let her in the country!" again, misses the point.

Maybe you read the first line of my disclaimer?

And I know the point. The Trump haters want to be outraged.

WSS

The point is some people were outraged by every post from The Blaze about Obama. But this is from NBC CBS ABC the New York Times And The Washington Post.

WSS

And some people are outraged at everything they don't like coming from what they consider the "MSM"

and which group is on here?

Maybe you read the first line of my disclaimer?

And I know the point. The Trump haters want to be outraged.

WSS

South Park might be closer to reality.

and I say the Trump supporters want to find any and every reason why this doesn't matter.

South Park might be closer to reality.

and I say the Trump supporters want to find any and every reason why this doesn't matter.

Of course they do. Because it doesn't. The only people it matters to our people who hate Trump and went to find some way to remove him from office. Same as most of the shit about Hillary except you won't admit it.

Something like the Billy what's his fuck interview, the grab the pussy interview. I don't really blame Billy what's his fuck because Donald Trump actually said those things. I don't think they were said knowing that they've broadcast.

Same thing with the dirt that was discovered through the suppose it hacking of Hillary and the DNC. It really was their fault. The dirt was their own dirt.

I assume you don't care about that.

WSS

CNN’s Chris Cuomo: It’s Okay that Hillary Clinton Campaign Colluded With Ukraine to Influence Election

Donald Trump, Jr. admitted taking a meeting with an attorney from Russia. The meeting was supposed to reveal opposition research on Hillary Clinton during the heat of the 2016 presidential election. The purpose of the meeting was a ruse as it turned out the attorney used the excuse to get the meeting in order to talk about Russian adoption. The meeting resulted in a big nothingburger.

However, Politico, a member of the Democrat Media Complex, reported in January that veteran DNC operative who previously worked in the Bill Clinton White House, Alexandra Chalupa, worked with Ukrainian government officials and journalists from both Ukraine and America to dig up Russia-related opposition research on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, who was formerly the Trump campaign chairman. Chalupa also shared her anti-Trump opposition research with both the DNC and the Clinton campaign, Politico reported.

So there’s evidence that Hillary Clinton’s campaign “colluded” with Ukraine to influence the election and CNN’s Chris Cuomo, who is obsessed along with the rest of the mainstream media in creating the false “Trump-Russia collusion” narrative, revealed on Wednesday that he’s not okay with Don Jr. taking a meeting to get opposition research from a foreign nation but is perfectly fine with the Democrats doing exactly the same thing — but much worse.

Why? Because Chris Cuomo, who is perhaps most famous for saying that if you don’t want a grown man exposing his penis to your 12-year-old daughter in a girl’s bathroom then somehow you’re the bigot, is the brother of the progressive leftist Democrat Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, and the son of former Governor of New York, Mario Cuomo.

Chris Cuomo is a propagandist for the Democrat Party masquerading as a journalist for CNN.

http://thepolitistick.com/cnns-chris-cuomo-okay-hillary-clinton-campaign-colluded-ukraine-influence-election/

Archived