THE BROWNS BOARD

Medium interesting Browns stuff

Westside Steve

Why in hell would the Raiders be given such a discount?? I would raise holy hell if I were the Rams, Chargers.

As someone said...Fuck him. WTF makes him think that the Browns would want a 34 year old RB? The fact that no one has signed him yet means he ain't fucking getting paid because no one thinks he can play. Asshole. I bet if one of those team offered him money...he would jump at it. There are plenty of better street UDFAs that are young that these teams could get....not some over the hill shithead.

"Coleman battling hamstring injury as training camp approaches" (MJ) - "Coaches like to say the best ability is availability, and in that regard Corey Coleman has had a frustrating start to his career with the Browns."

I can see that WR may be a priority in the Browns next draft...or FA Looking ahead....who may be out there?

1. Fozzy Whittaker, RB, Panthers. Age: 28.
  2. Bobby Rainey, RB, Giants. Age: 29.
  3. Chris Johnson, RB, Cardinals. Age: 31.
  4. James Starks, RB, Packers. Age: 31.
  5. Khiry Robinson, RB, Jets. Age: 27.
  6. Denard Robinson, RB, Jaguars. Age: 26.
  7. Jonathan Grimes, RB, Texans. Age: 27.
  8. Juwan Thompson (RFA), RB, Broncos. Age: 25.
  9. Ronnie Hillman, RB, Chargers. Age: 25.
  1. Antonio Andrews (RFA), RB, Titans. Age: 25.
  2. Justin Forsett, RB, Broncos. Age: 31.
  3. Stevan Ridley, RB, Jets. Age: 28.
  4. Zac Stacy, RB, Jets. Age: 26.
  5. Chase Reynolds, RB, Rams. Age: 29.
  6. Glenn Winston (RFA), RB, Browns. Age: 28.
  7. Trey Watts (RFA), RB, Rams. Age: 26.
  8. Stepfan Taylor, RB, Cardinals. Age: 26.
  9. Silas Redd (RFA), RB, Redskins. Age: 25.
  10. Toby Gerhart, RB, Jaguars. Age: 30.
  11. Reggie Bush, RB, Bills. Age: 32.

ALL of these guys are still out on the street. Any one of them may be preferable to William.

Does DBN know they posted a pic of Paz and not Johnson? The same Johnson that has a slightly worse shot at starting at RT than Paz does...

I had just posted the Devalve article in the TE thread.

I guess DeAngelo should be aggressively pursuing a job as a third RB on a team with no post season shot...

Deangelo is old as fuck. He wants a ring. Why would this team be on his radar? I perfectly understand his position and quite honestly we don't need him anyway.

But...he also ruled out the Cowboys and Panthers....two teams....one of which had the best record in football last year (Cowboys...didn't they? At least the best in the NFC)...and the other was just in a Super Bowl a year ago...and still has aspirations. So, clearly he is not motivated by the "wanting a ring" matter. With the Panthers, I believe he played much of his career with them....and they got rid of him....so as far as I can see there the feeling of "not wanting" is mutual. That feeling is also mutual with the Browns.....and correct me if I am wrong, but the Jags also have a corps of good young runners: Leonard Fournette, TJ Yeldon, Chris Ivory....so why would they want this relic?

To me...there is a reason he has no job now....he is too old and not good enough for any NFL to have any interest in him. If ANY team showed an interest in him...he should be grateful.

Archived