THE BROWNS BOARD

THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP and AG Sessions

calfoxwc

The outcome is good so far. However, 4th and 14th Amendment issues worry me. One procedural error and the job gets degrees more difficult. I'm not a fan of arresting a "suspected" anyone. Either there's evidence to develop probable cause or not. Nothing wrong with making contact, identifying, and building a case with surveillance, interviews thing like that.

This endeavor has "rush job" potential for days. I support the cause but only if good cases are made. Instant gratification leads to sloppy and rushed investigations. Then comes the inevitable failure of justice.

Just like to resurrect this week old thread because monarch Trump has already begun to turn on Sessions. So now you guys can start giving Sessions the full Comey treatment like he was a Democrat school all along because he won't play ball.

Sessions has his good points... but I don't see the action on higgardly, their phoney org, investigation of

comey, an investigation of fast and furious, etc etc etc.

they will sure the hell try to destroy anybody on the rep side. He should be doing what lynch/comey/obamao/holder

would never do.

Just like to resurrect this week old thread because monarch Trump has already begun to turn on Sessions. So now you guys can start giving Sessions the full Comey treatment like he was a Democrat school all along because he won't play ball.

That's understandable. Probably knowing the rabid left someone should have understood this Russian witch hunt was going to be monumental add that if your appointed Attorney-General had something worthy of recusing himself, you probably should have known that up fucking front.

WSS

Archived