THE BROWNS BOARD

The New Wall

One Post

I still like my laser/phaser idea. They cross the line, they get zapped into universe dust.

or, set it on phaser stun mode, and every time they cross the line, they get zapped into

unconsciousness. But then they will have lawyers to sue us for CTE.

So, I'd go with the first one. Or maybe the second one....

crap.

Oldie but goodie on the "Trump Wall". Very funny John Oliver with unfortunately a lot of comedy material based in the reality of this ridiculous idea. And of course now we know the idiot has been using the lie of Mexico pays for it all along. If you ever believed this would work or that Mexico would pay, then I have some land for sale near the border where you won't be hit by 60 lb. bags of drugs because the solar wall is currently invisible. P.T. Barnum would have been proud of him. :P

how is that liberals lose their sense of humor when it's THEIR pres, but then they "get it back"

bigtime, faking it? when it's OUR pres?

odd.

how is that liberals lose their sense of humor when it's THEIR pres, but then they "get it back"

bigtime, faking it? when it's OUR pres?

odd.

That's why the real majority voters of have "independent" as their party affiliation. It allows the ability to see the foibles of whichever side is in power and have a good laugh. And the added benefit of being able to think through the issues without knee-jerking to one side or the other just because the party says to.

Just a little fact based poll for you.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

well, I have said several times, that I think it's time for a new Real American political party, so there's that.

"American Eagle Party"

"American True to Red, White and Blue Party"

because, even McConnell, Boehner sp? Milktoast coward Portman....and Ryan and others, are rino asswipes.

Archived