THE BROWNS BOARD

Vegas

alporcini

Over/under has us at 4 wins for the season.

I know it's still camp, but I rate us seriously better than the Jets, the Bears, the Jaguars and the Chargers.

With our D, we could steal one against the Vikes, the Colts...

Call me crazy, but I think this is a great bet.

Thoughts?

Coleman is already dropping passes. The Defense is likely going to again get tired out from the offense not producing. The over and under was 4.5 when I bet at Caesars. I think the Browns struggle to win 4. I see Trubisky lighting the Browns up.

Coleman is already dropping passes. The Defense is likely going to again get tired out from the offense not producing. The over and under was 4.5 when I bet at Caesars. I think the Browns struggle to win 4. I see Trubisky lighting the Browns up.

The Browns may in fact be able to run over people.....even if their QBs and WRs are iffy. So maybe they can control the clock.

The one potential legit complaint you may have about Hue is that he gets pass happy...and doesn't let the run game take control. But if that does not happen, if they can run it well, they have a good chance of controlling the clock, controlling the tempo of the game...and not allowing this defense get so tired.

As or Trubisky lighting up the Browns....that is like game 14 or 15 no? We can worry about that then.

We are definitely not better than the Chargers

And also not better than the Jags. However, we should wait until the regular seasons starts to find out who is better than who. Just remember that the teams you thought might be terrible, turns out to be much better than we thought. Lets see how the season plays out.

If we can't pass well enough...then we won't be able to run well enough to win a football game.

Defenses (well, not so much ours) can pretty much shut down the run if they put their minds to it. Ya have to set up the run with the pass now-a-days.

Joe Thomas has said: When there's two minutes left, you will not be able to RUN down the field. You need a QB that can get you down there to win the game.

Von Miller recently said: When you come across a team with a real good offense, even though you have a good defense, your offense is going to have to score points. You need a QB that can do that. Denver is in a situation where Lynch is NOT performing like they'd like. In a somewhat recent practice he was intercepted 3 times and Elway could be seen on the sideline with a clenched jaw.

The Browns may in fact be able to run over people.....even if their QBs and WRs are iffy. So maybe they can control the clock.

The one potential legit complaint you may have about Hue is that he gets pass happy...and doesn't let the run game take control. But if that does not happen, if they can run it well, they have a good chance of controlling the clock, controlling the tempo of the game...and not allowing this defense get so tired.

As or Trubisky lighting up the Browns....that is like game 14 or 15 no? We can worry about that then.

another thing about that hue fella,,,he sure doe's like to roll with those gimmick play's kinda like he did last Friday night,what a douche

anyway a blown coverage here a blown call there someone takes their helmet off before the game is over ? Browns could luck into 5 wins ,,,,,take the damn over

Gotta say I spent a large part of last season SCREAMING at Hue to run the ball.......he abandoned the run too early and too often, then later claimed it was because we were playing catch up...

But....the truth....is that he abandoned it way early in games and when we were barely behind.....and then we had 3 and out.....over and over again.....and then our D wore out.....and then we lost.....like a broken record

I hope we get to see him in preseason against the Browns.

Archived