THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns sign DB Christian Bryant

LondonBrown

By the way.....what is the injury report on our safety situation?

Campbell has been hurt, Reynolds has been hurt,  Currie got messed up the other night....any report on his injury? A lot of walking...or not walking wounded there.

Kindred, Peppers, Nacua, Pryor....these seem to be the only bodies healthy (if in fact they are). Perhaps that is why they picked this guy up.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Campbell has been hurt, Reynolds has been hurt,  Currie got messed up the other night....any report on his injury? A lot of walking...or not walking wounded there.

Kindred, Peppers, Nacua, Pryor....these seem to be the only bodies healthy (if in fact they are). Perhaps that is why they picked this guy up.

Kinda think news is not good On Wilson's recovery from crack knee cap.Campbell is concussion protocol? Reynolds-Knee still 3-4 weeks out..May did a camp body, but it also sound like Gregg Williams may know this guy from Rams..Not aware of Currie injury? MNF said "we had a guy down" then to commercial, but never reported Who it was?  

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Kinda think news is not good On Wilson's recovery from crack knee cap.Campbell is concussion protocol? Reynolds-Knee still 3-4 weeks out..May did a camp body, but it also sound like Gregg Williams may know this guy from Rams..Not aware of Currie injury? MNF said "we had a guy down" then to commercial, but never reported Who it was?  

Currie and Carder on IR

43 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

Currie and Carder on IR

thanks dawg31.. that fills in the blanks in my recording of game..Currie's injury can now go down As.. The Curse of ChuckyB)

I thought the last word on Wilson was knee crack was clean and there was no soft tissue damage. That him seeing action in 2nd half of the year was a possibility. Has something changed?

16 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

Currie and Carder on IR

So, Currie is done.    Honestly, I had not heard of this guy so I had no clue if he would be a contributor.  He won't be now.  And, to me, this Bryant is no different than Currie......just another guy kinda picked up off the scrap heap.

Archived