THE BROWNS BOARD

Indigent people's day

Westside Steve

Do ur low class ignorant ass a favor and read what columbus wrote of the natives he found....heres just an excerpt.

" The inhabitants . . . are all, as I said before, unprovided with any sort of iron, and they are destitute of arms, which are entirely unknown to them, and for which they are not adapted; not on account of any bodily deformity, for they are well made, but because they are timid and full of terror. . . . But when they see that they are safe, and all fear is banished, they are very guileless and honest, and very liberal of all they have. No one refuses the asker anything that he possesses; on the contrary they themselves invite us to ask for it. They manifest the greatest affection towards all of us, exchanging valuable things for trifles, content with the very least thing or nothing at all. . . . I gave them many beautiful and pleasing things, which I had brought with me, for no return whatever, in order to win their affection, and that they might become Christians and inclined to love our King and Queen and Princes and all the people of Spain; and that they might be eager to search for and gather and give to us what they abound in and we greatly need.

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just reading what you wrote. Apparently you didn't read anything else. Sorry you were outraged. Again move out of your hovel and give it back.

WSS

Columbus never saw native anericans you muppet, he was in the carribean and parts of south america. Now listen closely steve.......u are about as sharp as a wetted down bag of dicks and just overall dumb as shit. You're just well spojen enough to cover up that fact to most casual observers. But to anyone that pays attn to what ur actually saying, it doesnt tske too long to realize there is a severe iq deficiency

Archived