THE BROWNS BOARD

a tease

miktoxic

22 hours ago, miktoxic said:

only you couldn't see the red or the white but saw blue.....(hee)......

lol... very clear in the OP pic, but looked again at the later one of the folded tee and letters I missed were still very, very faint... as in "if-I-did-not-know-they-were-there-I'd-still-miss-them" faint.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

faint.

well when i said wear in good light it was not meant as an euphemism. they were done with transparent gels with color tint added. i knew the dark tints blue red and orange would show up fine, but yellow (viking) you can't see unless ur in sunlight.........but the whole idea surrounding this idea was 'vintage'.......something that looks washed out and something you've had forever..... and knowing you are one of a couple of dozen of people that will ever own it.

Thanks Mik for the awesomeness of trying again to explain to housekeeper Berta (the wife;)) on laundry days why we play NFL football in London? Awesomely laid out on a specialty shirt...Thanks Miktoxic..Great work!!   

nah....just make over to a tailgate when we are ready for the playoffs that year and we'll have a coldy underneath the bridge in cleveland...........assisted by our nurses as we sit with oxygen tanks and diapers on bundled up like eskimos and it's 70 degrees outside.

19 hours ago, miktoxic said:

nah....just make over to a tailgate when we are ready for the playoffs that year and we'll have a coldy underneath the bridge in cleveland...........assisted by our nurses as we sit with oxygen tanks and diapers on bundled up like eskimos and it's 70 degrees outside.

Save me a handicapped space for that gathering... where my self-driving car can park itself...

#1 on my bucket list...

40 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Save me a handicapped space for that gathering... where my self-driving car can park itself...

#1 on my bucket list...

hopefully they'll be self 'flying cars'..

then you dismebark half man half box like capt. pike.

43 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Had to Google it...... and it was worth it. 

May 17, 2008 - Uploaded by ashisasdfghjkl

Hạm Đội Hoa Kỳ Cứu Tàu Tỵ Nạn VN - Refugee Boat Rescued by U.S. Naval Fleet - Duration: 53:49.

Huh??? ;)

17 hours ago, miktoxic said:

hopefully they'll be self 'flying cars'..

then you dismebark half man half box like capt. pike.

Well... I believe the official BrownsBoard Tailgate can be referred to as a Menagerie...

Archived