THE BROWNS BOARD

This Is Steeler Week - At Home

Orion

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So here is the lowdown with Gipper, food coloring to my jizz, being a Christian, and what ever other random shit comes into my brain.

1) Gipper has some weird ways. That is the price one pays for a premium membership into this goofy fucking place. If the guy wants to fucktard me for picking the Steelers, God Bless him. What the fuck do I care? Words on a message board. By the way Gips, there is no such thing as black food coloring. I mean, you can add shit together I suppose. Gipper also happens to be one of the most generous contributors of time to this board. If you don't like his bullshit, don't read it. Otherwise, grow a set of balls and shut the fuck up.

Does anyone know how to get jism stains out of a Browns shirt? Fuck, I just bought this damned thing.

2) I believe, more than anything in life that Jesus Christ is the Son of the only God. I believe he is the only way to Salvation. I also believe that Jesus often shakes his head at what a disappointment I sometimes am to him. HOWEVER..............Nowhere in his trials and tribulations did he say anything like "The good standards I try to live by (or post). A Christian is not supposed to announce himself as such. He is merely suupposed to do good works and let people gravitate to them.

Jeez, how many of you wear pantyhose?

Neither did he ever say "Gipper has some weird ways," or "here is the lowdown" or "let people gravitate to them." Just because they didn't come out of his mouth doesn't mean anything. I was merely making the point while I try to go the extra mile in cleanliness (and sometimes fail; like when I make fun of you for being fat; sorry), I don't expect others to, but there is a level of propriety that gets crossed pretty routinely. If you consider yourself saved please listen to a sermon (and not from some free grace theologian) on Matthew 7:21. You certainly talked good doctrine. Now act like it. Consider this a Matthew 18 moment. 

4 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Back to the game, Hogan has been named the back up QB

I think we all saw that coming, surprised Woodrum didn't beat out Kessler.

14 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Neither did he ever say "Gipper has some weird ways," or "here is the lowdown" or "let people gravitate to them." Just because they didn't come out of his mouth doesn't mean anything. I was merely making the point while I try to go the extra mile in cleanliness (and sometimes fail; like when I make fun of you for being fat; sorry), I don't expect others to, but there is a level of propriety that gets crossed pretty routinely. If you consider yourself saved please listen to a sermon (and not from some free grace theologian) on Matthew 7:21. You certainly talked good doctrine. Now act like it. Consider this a Matthew 18 moment. 

Yes, my "weird way" is to try to be amusing. Sometimes it works, some times it doesn't.  Your weird way is that you get all sphincter puckered about some inanity. I think you need to go back to your kitties and bunnies.  And if you want to get all righteous and religious...there is a forum for that, and it ain't on this thread, the purpose of which is to insult Steeler fans. 

Unless you have some religious quote that insults Steeler fans?   Now that I would like to hear.

7 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Age discrimination?? Remember it's better to sound like a jack off than it is to be one Mr Policeman Squeelers fan jack off. Fuck off back to your piss stained board. 

Hi toejam. If you want to give head to the senior citizen with nothing better to do known as Gipper, be my guest. I'll tell you what your mother told you when you axed her " why does everyone make fun of me mommy" , and she told you to go fuck yourself. Peckerhead.

7 minutes ago, policeman said:

Hi toejam. If you want to give head to the senior citizen with nothing better to do known as Gipper, be my guest. I'll tell you what your mother told you when you axed her " why does everyone make fun of me mommy" , and she told you to go fuck yourself. Peckerhead.

Wow!   This is the extent of your creativity? 

And you want to talk about Mamas?

I don't buy into all these people predicting a huge Pit blow out. The first reason is that these games are usually pretty close and second is that I don't think they are that good this year. In fact, I think Balt is the team to beat. Guess we will see how it plays out tho.

5 minutes ago, Browns_Fucking_Rule said:

I don't buy into all these people predicting a huge Pit blow out. The first reason is that these games are usually pretty close and second is that I don't think they are that good this year. In fact, I think Balt is the team to beat. Guess we will see how it plays out tho.

And I thought I did too many drugs.

Dawgpound.jpg

On 9/7/2017 at 1:51 PM, The Gipper said:

If you are so fucking sensitive....then go on line to watch pictures of kittens and bunnies. That seems about your speed. 

Grow up. Do you talk that way in front of your daughter? You claim you were a court clerk. You sure you wasn't a court jester?

1 hour ago, policeman said:

Hypocrite much? Again, Fuck you and your piss stained towel. Shouldn't you be out fighting crime 

On 9/6/2017 at 8:27 PM, PoeticG said:

The Browns are ready to get some of them Steelers. Last year they BARELY got out of that game with a win. This year we are vastly more improved. Better Defense, Better Offense. We have Peppers ready to smack that ass Pittsburgh. You're reign ends now. We're ready for you motherfuckers- Come get SOME!!!

Browns - 42 

Steelers - 24

The Browns' Defense is gonna put a hurting on Pittsburgh. They ARE gonna lay into that bitch Rothlisberger! Whatcha gonna do Big Ben- when The GOONS and The Wall of Pain come Crashing doooown on yooooou?

Poe, if all your planets all lined up you''d still be the 3rd Rock from the Sun..Planet Gordon, Planet Haden, Now Planet Hogan..congrats   

LOL! The Hogan and Gordon planets exist in a binary system that harbors many deep space comets and will result in some of the largest explosions in that galaxy. Stay tuned. ;)

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes, my "weird way" is to try to be amusing. Sometimes it works, some times it doesn't.  Your weird way is that you get all sphincter puckered about some inanity. I think you need to go back to your kitties and bunnies.  And if you want to get all righteous and religious...there is a forum for that, and it ain't on this thread, the purpose of which is to insult Steeler fans. 

Unless you have some religious quote that insults Steeler fans?   Now that I would like to hear.

Gipper, the Bible is meant to be an owner's manual for one's own life. I do my very human best to follow God's word. I quote scripture when I think it is something we all can benefit from. What I don't do, is use it to beat everyone else down. It was never intended for that.

This place is a respite for people to come and goof off, swear, act like idiots and, hopefully, in the long run, like you an I, grow towards friendship. I think Jesus would be fine with that, F bombs considered.

2 hours ago, wargograw said:

Must have missed that between the talk about jism and food coloring. 

There you have it. You talk too fucking much. Now you have to go back and re-read the lesson about jism.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Gipper, the Bible is meant to be an owner's manual for one's own life. I do my very human best to follow God's word. I quote scripture when I think it is something we all can benefit from. What I don't do, is use it to beat everyone else down. It was never intended for that.

This place is a respite for people to come and goof off, swear, act like idiots and, hopefully, in the long run, like you an I, grow towards friendship. I think Jesus would be fine with that, F bombs considered.

Jesus. Also definitely fine with not only quoting Scripture but increasing its demands, and doing so for the express purpose of "beating everyone else down." Paul spends the first three chapters of Romans (New Testament) quite literally bringing every man who's ever lived (Christ the exception) under condemnation. He pronounced various men anathema throughout the book of Galatians. He plainly instructs Christians to not even eat with an unrepentant sinner who calls himself a Christian in the Corinthian epistles, among various calls for cleanness of the mouth.

Furthermore even Christ himself, whom you claim to affirm as the SON OF GOD said that man is defiled by what comes out of his mouth. I know you know it's there. So are you really doing your "very human best"? I believe you can do better! For a dude who detests liberals so much, you're sure quick to embrace their hermeneutics. 

7 hours ago, wargograw said:

Jesus. Also definitely fine with not only quoting Scripture but increasing its demands, and doing so for the express purpose of "beating everyone else down." Paul spends the first three chapters of Romans (New Testament) quite literally bringing every man who's ever lived (Christ the exception) under condemnation. He pronounced various men anathema throughout the book of Galatians. He plainly instructs Christians to not even eat with an unrepentant sinner who calls himself a Christian in the Corinthian epistles, among various calls for cleanness of the mouth.

Furthermore even Christ himself, whom you claim to affirm as the SON OF GOD said that man is defiled by what comes out of his mouth. I know you know it's there. So are you really doing your "very human best"? I believe you can do better! For a dude who detests liberals so much, you're sure quick to embrace their hermeneutics. 

Nothing wrong with Christianity that can't be fixed by tacking a few reforms on a church door now and again. I think we're way overdue for another that hits every denomination under the sun.

ONE MAN'S OPINION.....early edition here, not that I believe it for a minute BUT :

......Whose quarterbacks were sacked the most times in the NFL last season? Cleveland’s. Whose starting QB for this game is a rookie?
 Cleveland’s. How many seasons of college ball did DeShone Kizer play? Two out of a possible four. Whose defense is he facing? 

Pittsburgh’s. What defense gets after it as well as anyone’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose offense in this game 

has a lot more proven, productive weapons than the other side’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose first-round draft 

choice defensive end, projected to be the future of the position and a certain Hall of Famer after his first game, 
will suddenly be missing this game because of an injury? Cleveland’s.......

Now I say it's a new season, new attitude and hey the BROWNS were 4-0 in preseason TAKE CLEVELAND +10 baby!

22 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

ONE MAN'S OPINION.....early edition here, not that I believe it for a minute BUT :

......Whose quarterbacks were sacked the most times in the NFL last season? Cleveland’s. Whose starting QB for this game is a rookie?
 Cleveland’s. How many seasons of college ball did DeShone Kizer play? Two out of a possible four. Whose defense is he facing? 

Pittsburgh’s. What defense gets after it as well as anyone’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose offense in this game 

has a lot more proven, productive weapons than the other side’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose first-round draft 

choice defensive end, projected to be the future of the position and a certain Hall of Famer after his first game, 
will suddenly be missing this game because of an injury? Cleveland’s.......

Now I say it's a new season, new attitude and hey the BROWNS were 4-0 in preseason TAKE CLEVELAND +10 baby!

Didn't this writer ever hear of Carson Wentz?

As a rookie last year he pummeled the Men of Steel 34-3.

8 hours ago, wargograw said:

Paul spends the first three chapters of Romans bringing every man who's ever lived under condemnation.

Well, yeh . . . That's where the teachings of Rabbi Yeshua ends and all of the BS of the church begins.

Or if you want to go further back. consider that Torah says that Torah is all that there is and should ever be.  We are commanded to neither add nor take away from Torah.  That did not stop the Jews, Christians and Muslims from adding and adding and adding to create 3 different religions from one.

Archived