THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheapshot squealer defense, cheapshot squealer offense- Bent Rapistbooger

calfoxwc

and the ref doesn't throw a flag? WTF?

Negative about the Browns, same negatives won't admit anything negative about the squealers dirty play.

Why the hell wasn't the ref throwing a flag ? Holding? hello? unsportsmanlike conduct? hello?

Surely Joe Haden sees this and gets sick that he is now with them. What a punk fake football team the three

rivers scum are. Danny Shelton has an issue with it.... the Browns should start asking questions about this cheapshot,

dirty play, and refs who won't throw flags at critical times against the steelers.... and patriots.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/a/37050513/browns-player-rips-nfl-illegal-move-steelers-ben-roethlisberger/

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Threads should be merged.  When Hurricane Zombo gets back that may happen.

Actually there should be just one giant section that has only one cal thread since he starts so many on the pol board too. All should automatically go to the one long thread labeled "cal".

Same should apply to all ghoolie responses and threads as well. Just one giant isolated place you can go to abuse yourself if you wish.:P:lol:

40 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Threads should be merged.  When Hurricane Zombo gets back that may happen.

yes they should be and trust me I've tried but I haven't figured out how to do it with the new setup.  It's possible that I don't have that power. 

Archived