THE BROWNS BOARD

Power rankings

Westside Steve

1. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0, LW: 2)
It’s a little troubling that they had so much trouble with the Browns and a rookie quarterback. But let’s assume Le’Veon Bell will be better going forward and that will help. The Steelers get the top spot a bit by default, with a close eye on how they look at home against the Vikings in Week 2.

Yea, seriously.   Steelers get Top spot by default?   It can only be that...by default and by this pole smokers love of the taste of their cocks.  They didn't earn it by their play of talent.

28 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So you were fine with them at #2 last week?

They won. Last week's #1, the Pats lost and looked bad doing it, so naturally PTG moved up.

I didn't see any rankings from last week.   (and you know that I don't put any credence whatsoever in "Power Rankings").  Even if I did, I would not put them anywhere near the top....except to say that I expect that they will win this division....due to the mediocrity of the competition.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0, LW: 2)
It’s a little troubling that they had so much trouble with the Browns and a rookie quarterback. But let’s assume Le’Veon Bell will be better going forward and that will help. The Steelers get the top spot a bit by default, with a close eye on how they look at home against the Vikings in Week 2.

Yea, seriously.   Steelers get Top spot by default?   It can only be that...by default and by this pole smokers love of the taste of their cocks.  They didn't earn it by their play of talent.

So in other words your browns are the same old browns, no improvement, and Pittsburgh shoulda blown them out?

I would be more inclined to believe the browns have vastly improved is why they were able to hang with the mighty Steelers.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I didn't see any rankings from last week.   (and you know that I don't put any credence whatsoever in "Power Rankings").  Even if I did, I would not put them anywhere near the top....except to say that I expect that they will win this division....due to the mediocrity of the competition.

You've been talking out of both sides of your mouth a lot.

If the rest of the division is mediocre, then how can you be so sure the Steelers will take the division if they too are mediocre?

You've at least twice stated that the Steelers were mediocre.

I don't think you really think the Steelers are mediocre. You're still reeling from yet another loss to them and this is how you cope.

28 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

So in other words your browns are the same old browns, no improvement, and Pittsburgh shoulda blown them out?

I would be more inclined to believe the browns have vastly improved is why they were able to hang with the mighty Steelers.

You don't read very well.  The Browns ARE improved.....AND Pittsburgh is not as good as you think they are.  I think your argument is with Tour or someone who thinks Pisstown had an "off day"...and should have blown out the Browns.  I am not that guy. 

18 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

You've been talking out of both sides of your mouth a lot.

If the rest of the division is mediocre, then how can you be so sure the Steelers will take the division if they too are mediocre?

You've at least twice stated that the Steelers were mediocre.

I don't think you really think the Steelers are mediocre. You're still reeling from yet another loss to them and this is how you cope.

No, what I think is that you are a stupid Steeler fan that cannot comprehend simple subjects.  Yes, I said the rest of the division is mediocre...and that the Steelers are just a little bit less mediocre. I mean, if you go say 9-7 and win the division because all the other teams have worse records...that does not mean that you rise above the level of mediocre.

And, no, trust me, I am being honest when I said I think the Steelers are mediocre.  OK?  The have just do have two great players that can make the difference against the other teams in this division.  That was shown Sunday. 

Or would it make you happy if I said that they were slightly above average?  That is about right.  That is where BR/AB put you.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I smell a Steeler fan boy but still I guess it could be worse.

WSS

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-rankings-patriots-cant-no-1-anymore-right-090515190.html

BS, put the Cowboys and Raiders ahead of them. 

If it will make you feel better Gip- I like this "Power Ranking" a hell of a lot more. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000843960/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-2-packers-chiefs-take-top-two-slots

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BS, put the Cowboys and Raiders ahead of them. 

If it will make you feel better Gip- I like this "Power Ranking" a hell of a lot more. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000843960/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-2-packers-chiefs-take-top-two-slots

I don't really like any power rankings.  I prefer to wait until about mid season then start checking the standings for the true power rankings.  Nothing else matters.

Archived