THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge Roy Moore - a must to replace bitch McConnell and his little puppet

calfoxwc

Friend,

I’m Judge Roy Moore -- aka “The Ten Commandments Judge.”

And as you’ve probably heard, I’m running against Mitch McConnell’s hand-picked candidate Luther Strange in the upcoming September 26 run-off election to fill Jeff Sessions’ Senate seat.

Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Sarah Palin, Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson, Dr. James Dobson, Senate Conservatives Fund, Alan Keyes, Senator Tom Coburn, conservative Congressmen Mark Meadows and Thomas Massie along with other national conservative leaders are lining up behind my campaign.

You see, the outcome of the September 26 run-off election is critical for a number of reasons:

>>> As THE first major primary showdown of Trump’s Presidency between grassroots conservatives and establishment Republicans, most political experts agree the outcome of this race will set the tone for the 2018 mid-term elections.

A victory over McConnell and the establishment on September 26 will encourage principled conservatives across the nation to stand up and challenge entrenched incumbents in 2018;

>>> Mitch McConnell is the final obstacle standing in the way of Donald Trump and conservatives in Congress from Draining the Swamp in Washington.

The all-out war raging right now between grassroots conservatives and D.C. insiders will be determined by the outcome of this race.

A victory on September 26 will END Mitch McConnell’s reign over the U.S. Senate and allow conservatives to work with Donald Trump to Drain the Swamp in Washington.

But with less than two weeks left before the September 26 run-off election, the latest polls still show me with an edge over my establishment opponent Luther Strange.

But fellow conservative, I’ve got some bad news.

A large amount of voters are still undecided.

Worse yet -- McConnell and Rove are known to use dirty tricks and schemes -- like turning out Democrats to vote for “their guys” in Republican primaries.

These underhanded tactics combined with the entire establishment’s multi-MILLION assault campaign against me is enough to catapult Mitch McConnell’s hand-picked candidate Luther Strange to victory on Election Day.

I hope you agree -- you and I have come way too far to allow McConnell and the D.C. Slime Machine to swoop in and steal this election from conservatives at the last minute.

I graduated from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point in 1969.

While in the military, I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

As a Judge, I’ve taken a similar oath, with one hand on the Bible and the other held high.

Every President, every Congressman and every U.S. Senator also takes this oath during their swearing in ceremonies.

As a Christian, an oath to God is something I take seriously.

That’s why, whether it be defending Religious Liberty and the Ten Commandments or fighting to preserve the sanctity of traditional marriage, I’ve never once hesitated to stand up and fight for our values.

Friend, my word is my bond.

If elected as the next Senator from Alabama:

1. I pledge to NEVER back down or compromise on our deeply-held values and principles. I’m not a politician. And I will NEVER sell you out.

2. I pledge to lead the charge to FIRE Mitch McConnell from his position as Majority Leader and replace him with a conservative willing to work with Donald Trump to Drain the Swamp in Washington -- including repealing ObamaCare and building the wall.

3. I pledge to do everything in my power to protect and defend the principles of individual liberty, free-market capitalism, Religious Freedom and constitutional government.

I’ve got a 15-year track record of standing up and fighting for our values.

I've proven I will not buckle under pressure -- and that I will never compromise our conservative principles and beliefs.Most political experts agree the majority of voters don’t start tuning in and paying attention until two to three weeks out before Election Day.

That’s why McConnell, Rove, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the establishment-controlled Senate Leadership Fund just launched their most vicious attack against me.

And it’s also why my opponent waited until now to unleash his own attack campaign full of lies and smears.

But there is good news in all of this.

The good news is that our conservative message is resonating with voters.

If I can raise the resources to counter the establishment’s attempt to bury me under a last-minute avalanche of attacks and smears, I’m confident you and I can deliver a knock-out blow to McConnell on September 26.

That’s why I’m counting on the help and support of patriots like you from all across the country who are sick and tired of Mitch McConnell’s all-out war against conservatives and our conservative values.Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore

Archived