THE BROWNS BOARD

Kevin Hogan

domcucch1994

1 hour ago, dawg2fan said:

The difference is Kizer's a rookie and only played in 2 games.  Not to mention he played in perhaps the two toughest of teams we'll face.  The team will get better down the road and he will play better.   Also the Oline will get better as well.  

I agree.....I think Kizer will improve.....but dont see any help coming from that receiver corps.....

OL?......verdict is still out.....our 2 problem positions(RT & C) have a (loooooooong) way to go yet.........

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dawg2fan said:

The difference is Kizer's a rookie and only played in 2 games.  Not to mention he played in perhaps the two toughest of teams we'll face.  The team will get better down the road and he will play better.   Also the Oline will get better as well.  

How is that a "difference"? For all intents and purposes, Hogan is a rookie too.

37 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

I agree.....I think Kizer will improve.....but dont see any help coming from that receiver corps.....

OL?......verdict is still out.....our 2 problem positions(RT & C) have a (loooooooong) way to go yet.........

Tretter was much better this week

So far Kevin Hogan looks like the best quarterback of the bunch. No idea about potential but it's obvious that the coach has locked on to Kizer like Brian Hoyer used to lock on to a receiver before he missed him.B) but, even though he missed on RG3, I have to trust coach Jackson for at least another month or so before I even consider making the swap. I have always bitched about it pulling a player or a coaching staff prematurely and starting over and I have to be consistent here.

If he stinks up the joint at the end of the next four games there is reason for concern.

And the backup quarterback is always the most popular guy on the team.

WSS

18 hours ago, PoeticG said:

We are wasting our time playing with Kizer. 

The Browns could be 2-0 if Hogan was starting... and winning the division. 

Are you trolling us or do you actually believe this?  And if you actually believe this are you related to Kevin Hogan?  Or owe him money?  Or are you Kevin Hogan with a fake profile?  Or are you just hoping you can swipe right on him some day?  

Archived