THE BROWNS BOARD

well, well, well. last 5 years, global ice 40percent increased

calfoxwc

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/09/40-sea-ice-ice-gain-over-the-past-five-years/

everybody who emotional attached themselves to "mmgw" can have a nice day.

It was a crock. Been sayin it for years now, and I ain't a been the only one.

One internet article does not a science make. You could also post one on the Delaware sized ice island that has broken off Antarctica or another on the back to back Cat 5 monsters in the Caribbean as evidence of global warming. Makes just about as much sense.

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One internet article does not a science make. You could also post one on the Delaware sized ice island that has broken off Antarctica or another on the back to back Cat 5 monsters in the Caribbean as evidence of global warming. Makes just about as much sense.

Okay Tex I've been making this point for many years and most of the global warming alarmists are bored with it, so be it. But you are a bright guy so I'll just ask you... What exactly are you willing to sacrifice for the cause of man-made global warming and how much good do you think it will do? I think it's at least somewhat agreed that whatever effect might be is delayed so even if we stop all emissions of fluorocarbons Etc the situation will continue to deteriorate. I've asked a lot of the other folks if they have gotten rid of their gasoline powered cars stopped eating meat and purchased solar panels and windmills for their homes as well as keeping the heat at 60 and the air conditioning at at. Also I guess if the survival of the planet is really at stake shouldn't we outlaw travel for anything other than emergencies or work? Because, as I see it, if you don't severely cut back on the lavish lifestyle most Americans live we are all going to die.

In my opinion it's just political bickering and some people think they can save the world just by raising taxes. If your only tool is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.

But what are you willing to give up?

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay Tex I've been making this point for many years and most of the global warming alarmists are bored with it, so be it. But you are a bright guy so I'll just ask you... What exactly are you willing to sacrifice for the cause of man-made global warming and how much good do you think it will do? I think it's at least somewhat agreed that whatever effect might be is delayed so even if we stop all emissions of fluorocarbons Etc the situation will continue to deteriorate. I've asked a lot of the other folks if they have gotten rid of their gasoline powered cars stopped eating meat and purchased solar panels and windmills for their homes as well as keeping the heat at 60 and the air conditioning at at. Also I guess if the survival of the planet is really at stake shouldn't we outlaw travel for anything other than emergencies or work? Because, as I see it, if you don't severely cut back on the lavish lifestyle most Americans live we are all going to die.

In my opinion it's just political bickering and some people think they can save the world just by raising taxes. If your only tool is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.

WSS

Chocolate.:D

PS-The community I live in gets 100% of it's electric power from wind and solar as of this year. Pretty unusual for a town that's 90% Republican with a forward looking Republican mayor that made it happen.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

PS-The community I live in gets 100% of it's electric power from wind and solar as of this year. Pretty unusual for a town that's 90% Republican with a forward looking Republican mayor that made it happen.

LOL. try your solar in ohio. you will have lights...dim a good bit, but.... you are only giving up chocolate because if mmgw were not

a socio-political-economic farce, it would all be melting in your stores. even in the M&Ms

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2017 at 7:41 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Geez dude, you should just move to Austin and wear an antifa hat.

I was watching a new program on the solar system last night that focused on the sun. One thing that has been happening there over the last decade is the shrinking of the solar spots to the point that the normal 11 year cycle of activity vs lessor activity may be getting to the point it got where it is recorded in history about 350 years ago that solar spots disappeared for about 70 years. We may actually be about to get into that same even longer cycle. And guess what the effect was. The mini-ice age in which the River Thames actually froze over at one point.

So will that counteract the effects of man induced global warming? And by the time we come out of that min-ice age, if it happens, will we be better prepared to prevent man-made global warming? Good questions!

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You mean someone provided some type of concrete evidence?

Please show me the link.

You can search the board. 

I have zero hope for 70% of the posters on this board. I've stopped wasting my team. Look it up. This increase in ice isn't the "mmgw" killer you and others think it is. But I've learned this issue has become so politicized that those with their heads up a party's ass will ignore anything that doesn't fit their narrative

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You can search the board. 

I have zero hope for 70% of the posters on this board. I've stopped wasting my team. Look it up. This increase in ice isn't the "mmgw" killer you and others think it is. But I've learned this issue has become so politicized that those with their heads up a party's ass will ignore anything that doesn't fit their narrative

Can you at least admit that is across the board?

WSS

On 9/19/2017 at 7:39 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You cant ask people to give up gas cars when currently they are 20% at least, more exp than comparable gas cars. If the country demanded more ev cars, they'd have to make more and therefor price would come down. The issue is people dont want to give up the "sound" of gas cars even tho its been demonstrably proven ev cars will shred gas cars 0-60

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

You cant ask people to give up gas cars when currently they are 20% at least, more exp than comparable gas cars. If the country demanded more ev cars, they'd have to make more and therefor price would come down. The issue is people dont want to give up the "sound" of gas cars even tho its been demonstrably proven ev cars will shred gas cars 0-60

And the reason you can't ask them to give up anything is because beyond fucking with conservatives they don't really think man-made global warming means anything. It's just a political talking point, just an easy way to grab a little bit more in tax money. I mean seriously if any of these global warming alarmists really believed the Earth was in peril and still refused to make even the slightest sacrifice...

WSS

Global warming is about taxation and if you are a company that must pollute - you can buy carbon credits - lol what a crock of sh*t -      Money , power , passing of more freedom robbing legislation and the advancement of a One World Order , Govern by the UN  

By the way why are our skies continually sprayed - ie Chem Trails ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thousands of penguin chicks starve in Antarctica

" Mass starvation has wiped out thousands of penguin chicks in Antarctica, with unusually thick sea ice forcing their parents to forage further for food in what conservationists Friday called a "catastrophic breeding failure". "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-penguin-chicks-starve-antarctica-043725803.html

• 2 months later...

Archived