Christopher Milton IND CB Ques Hamstring LP
Antonio Morrison IND LB     FP
Chester Rogers IND WR Ques Hamstring DNP
Anthony Walker Jr. IND LB Ques Hamstring DNP
Brandon Williams IND TE Ques Calf DNP
Quincy Wilson IND CB Ques Knee DNP

6 hours ago, syd said:

ricardo lewis to be are emergency qb 

^^^ Not to pull a Ghoolie- that should be a new term around here- regarding not even wasting a game spot on Kessler. "Just trust me on this one" Quote: Hue Jackson. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

^^^ Not to pull a Ghoolie- that should be a new term around here- regarding not even wasting a game spot on Kessler. "Just trust me on this one" Quote: Hue Jackson. 

I'll give Hue a pass on that one.  What else is he gonna say.   "I think the kid blows but we drafted him anyways?"    He was worth the pick in the 3rd round and will probably be in the league for 10 years like Colt McCoy.

Only change Thursday for the Browns from the OP is Joe was back to Full Practice (FP) from his usual Wed. off.

Meanwhile Colts added a couple "Non-Injury" designees to the list and starting Center, Ryan Kelly's status has been changed to "Out"...

Darius Butler IND S Ques Hamstring LP LP
Vontae Davis IND CB Ques Groin LP LP
Frank Gore IND RB     DNP-NI
Ryan Kelly IND C Out Foot DNP DNP
Andrew Luck IND QB Out Shoulder - Labrum DNP
Marlon Mack IND RB Ques Shoulder LP DNP
Jack Mewhort IND OT     DNP-NI
Christopher Milton IND CB Ques Hamstring LP LP
Antonio Morrison IND LB     FP FP
Chester Rogers IND WR Ques Hamstring DNP DNP
Anthony Walker Jr. IND LB Ques Hamstring DNP DNP
Brandon Williams IND TE     DNP FP
Quincy Wilson IND CB Ques Knee DNP DNP

The Collins injury is the single biggest reason why I haven't picked the Browns to win (yet, I'm getting there).  Burgess had done well in spot duty, but he's no Collins.  I swear, the more you look at the numbers of these two teams, the more it looks like an impending "shit fest".  

On 9/21/2017 at 11:37 AM, Mark O said:

I'll give Hue a pass on that one.  What else is he gonna say.   "I think the kid blows but we drafted him anyways?"    He was worth the pick in the 3rd round and will probably be in the league for 10 years like Colt McCoy.

Well...all the pundits felt that Kessler could've been had in the 5th round or later.

If you reach on a guy I don't think you deserve a free pass on him.

CLE at IND is the only 0-2 winless match-up this week.

BAL is probably the best team in the division by far.

So, CLE goes from playing one of the best to playing one of the worst teams which should give us a decent perspective on how good CLE really is.

PIT (2-0) is not playing well but has benefited from playing a very soft schedule, CLE - MIN (starting QB out) and now the 0-2 Bears.

PIT will get their reality check next week at BAL.

7 hours ago, Dick Mellon said:

CLE at IND is the only 0-2 winless match-up this week.

BAL is probably the best team in the division by far.

So, CLE goes from playing one of the best to playing one of the worst teams which should give us a decent perspective on how good CLE really is.

PIT (2-0) is not playing well but has benefited from playing a very soft schedule, CLE - MIN (starting QB out) and now the 0-2 Bears.

PIT will get their reality check next week at BAL.

Probably true.  But, overall I still think Pit is the better team.  Talk about soft schedules...Baltimore's has been softer than Pitts...they played the Bengals. also.

Could be a slop-fest Sunday..Combined in 2 games Browns giving up 5 Picks,10 sacks,15 penalties,3 Fumbles..Colts=3 picks,8 sacks,12 penalties,6 fumbles..End of Sunday, Who's got the most feet left to shoot should come out as winner 

8 hours ago, Dick Mellon said:
  1. BAL is probably the best team in the division by far.
  2. PIT (2-0) is not playing well but has benefited from playing a very soft schedule, CLE - MIN (starting QB out) and now the 0-2 Bears.
  1. Best D? Yes... Team? Imma go with "no". Look very far behind PTG at the Offensive skill positions on paper, and now they've lost Yanda.
  2. PTG seems to still be warming up led by their hold out extraordinaire, but Bradford's knee was possibly the determinative factor in their Week 2 result. I expect PTG to be hitting on all cylinders by Week 4. They have replaced CIN as the most complete team in the AFCN.... albeit partly due to CIN's sharp decline.

Archived