THE BROWNS BOARD

Betting odds on HC Firing

The Gipper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Jesus fuck, I’m glad you guys are relegated to this board and not actually spewing these garbage opinions in the real world.

I know.. the truth is hard to take sometimes...

Well, if it helps you to figure it out dutchy, I like to spell haslem and shashi's names wrong.....do it everytime....as my own little drop of disrespect.....

You are now the 42nd attempt to get me to spell them correctly.....

Got anything more than spelling lessons to offer?

3 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Well, if it helps you to figure it out dutchy, I like to spell haslem and shashi's names wrong.....do it everytime....as my own little drop of disrespect.....

You are now the 42nd attempt to get me to spell them correctly.....

Got anything more than spelling lessons to offer?

Actually, I'm waiting for you to whine about people continuing to talk about Josh Gordon and then continue to talk about Josh Gordon.

That's my personal favorite, muddy.

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Actually, I'm waiting for you to whine about people continuing to talk about Josh Gordon and then continue to talk about Josh Gordon.

That's my personal favorite, muddy.

Good for you......you didnt get the concept then, so I dont expect you to get it today either.....lookup....there's more shit flying over your head.....again....

Just now, Mudfly said:

Good for you......you didnt get the concept then, so I dont expect you to get it today either.....lookup....there's more shit flying over your head.....again....

No, I got it. There's a word for someone who bitches about people doing things and then doing it themselves.

I'm sure you'll misspell that one too on purpose, because your cool and edgy like that.

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

No, I got it. There's a word for someone who bitches about people doing things and then doing it themselves.

I'm sure you'll misspell that one too on purpose, because your cool and edgy like that.

Whatever dutchy....lose the chip, it's weighing you down.....

Dont even know who you are, but if yer still twisted up about that Gordon thread, you need some type of outlet or something.....grow some balls and move on already....

The worst thing about this place is when two posters who actually know football spend time throwing feces at the total exclusion of any football content.

22 hours ago, Mark O said:

He was horrible as a game analyst.   However what I saw of him on the ESPN pregame show on Sunday, he's pretty good as an in studio guy and has more time to get his points across.

Terrible analyst. Have to accept your word on his pregame work, however. Had no choice but to listen to him butcher the game he did, but I do have other Sunday AM choices.

24 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

The worst thing about this place is when two posters who actually know football spend time throwing feces at the total exclusion of any football content.

Terrible analyst. Have to accept your word on his pregame work, however. Had no choice but to listen to him butcher the game he did, but I do have other Sunday AM choices.

I'm loyal to the NFL network crew on Sunday mornings but they do have commercials so I'll flip over to ESPN during the commercials (and having Sam Ponder to look at doesn't hurt either) but Rex is better in a studio format where he has more time to get his point across.

13 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I'm loyal to the NFL network crew on Sunday mornings but they do have commercials so I'll flip over to ESPN during the commercials (and having Sam Ponder to look at doesn't hurt either) but Rex is better in a studio format where he has more time to get his point across.

Compared to the old ESPN crew of  Berman, Chris Carter, Ditka, Dilfer and Tom Jackson......this new crew sucks swamp water.   Charles Woodson can barely speak English.  The Hasselback brother on there is boring and looks like a hammer head. Don't really know much about the girl....but when you are used to Berman it is a let down.  Randy Moss is OK...probably the best of the bunch.  But yes, instead of ESPN, I will watch either CBS or Fox.

Archived