THE BROWNS BOARD

Please leave the NFL

Dr.Footwear

My perspective is that I am a Browns fan. Whatever you consider this current franchise doesn't matter, HOWEVER.....the post 99 Browns have destroyed the winning and proud tradition of what once was.

The new team should never have been named the Browns Lerner  should have been forced to earn his own fan loyalty and not simply buy it at a pimp price.

I rooted for the Bengals. I want this team to be moved and renamed.

1 hour ago, ATENEARS said:

To think about the 100's of Millions of dollars this franchise has generated since returning to the league in 1999 ... the inept ones are those who still support it.

Wow a pretty objective way of looking at it from a moderator.  Couldn't agree more.  Tough to really hurt ownerships wallet with ticket & jersey sales but you can show up and boo, carry obnoxious banners, call sports radio, post on social media and do our best to make owning the Browns uncomfortable.

26 minutes ago, ATENEARS said:

They came back?

You couldn't pay the team in Baltimore enough to come back to Cleveland :P, but the team at First Energy is all the Browns fans have.

And I'm half-serious. Would Cleveland sports fans want to get rid of the Browns if the team stays this bad another 5 years? 10? They have the Cavs, they have the Tribe. Maybe the city could pick up an NHL team and start a rivalry with the Penguins.

And it's also true that lots of cities would want any NFL team, and that owners won't keep a team/keep it in a city if they don't make enough money. If Browns fans who buy season tickets and jerseys each year wise up and stop the cash flow... well, I can see a move happening.

6 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

You couldn't pay the team in Baltimore enough to come back to Cleveland :P, but the team at First Energy is all the Browns fans have.

And I'm half-serious. Would Cleveland sports fans want to get rid of the Browns if the team stays this bad another 5 years? 10? They have the Cavs, they have the Tribe. Maybe the city could pick up an NHL team and start a rivalry with the Penguins.

And it's also true that lots of cities would want any NFL team, and that owners won't keep a team/keep it in a city if they don't make enough money. If Browns fans who buy season tickets and jerseys each year wise up and stop the cash flow... well, I can see a move happening.

I haven't cared for a couple of years.  I used to look forward to the season, now I could care less.  

3 hours ago, tinythinker said:

Would Cleveland sports fans want to get rid of the Browns if the team stays this bad another 5 years? 10? They have the Cavs, they have the Tribe.

Yup, you've got the Cavs & Tribe.

And what were THEY until recently?

Did you all want the Tribe to pack up and leave during all those years that they sucked?

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

My perspective is that I am a Browns fan. Whatever you consider this current franchise doesn't matter, HOWEVER.....the post 99 Browns have destroyed the winning and proud tradition of what once was.

The new team should never have been named the Browns Lerner  should have been forced to earn his own fan loyalty and not simply buy it at a pimp price.

I rooted for the Bengals. I want this team to be moved and renamed.

You rooted for the Bengals and want our team moved?? Seriously just fck off! Your schtick is old , your not a Browns fan and your fat fck mouth should no longer be welcome here. You are far worse than any Steelers fan who post here. You are the proverbial sheep in wolfs clothing and a complete and utter a$$hole. 

Archived