THE BROWNS BOARD

Wait, we are family friendly now?

Ibleedbrown

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't give Ghoolie the drunken sailor hints.  

caulk-sucker

cuunt

blohjob

schidt

FukC

Also                 FU8CK     CU8NT.................tons of options. 

Although I have been cleaning up my posts. 

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

egg-sucking weasel

lizard-lipped tunahead

turkey-eyed titmouse

liberal sombeitch

I'm good.

Be careful cal. Some people on here are pathetic little bitches who run to the moderators when their snowflake feelings get hurt.

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What are the odds on the Browns winning any of those?:P

You mean in the next 20-30 years? :lol:

2 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I'm hoping for drone racing.

That's actually pretty cool... got sucked into watching the DRL "playoffs".

27 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

That's actually pretty cool... got sucked into watching the DRL "playoffs".

It's not really the greatest spectator sport. But for about $100 you can be set up with vr goggles and micro drone. Places are starting to pop up for racing...kinda like the old slot car places. And you can practice in your house. Start flying from under your sofa for a unique perspective....oh ya go Browns, I just wish they start unsucking this century.

43 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

It's not really the greatest spectator sport. But for about $100 you can be set up with vr goggles and micro drone. Places are starting to pop up for racing...kinda like the old slot car places. And you can practice in your house. Start flying from under your sofa for a unique perspective....oh ya go Browns, I just wish they start unsucking this century.

Just keep them away from our pitching staff...

Live viewing would really suck as does most racing outside of an oval. And even on TV a lot of the DRL action is too fast to follow, but as you get a sense of the "track" and the field thins out, it does get better.

On a positive note I think I just ID'd an item for my Christmas wish list. Plus there are virtual options... DRL offers one.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Just keep them away from our pitching staff...

Live viewing would really suck as does most racing outside of an oval. And even on TV a lot of the DRL action is too fast to follow, but as you get a sense of the "track" and the field thins out, it does get better.

On a positive note I think I just ID'd an item for my Christmas wish list. Plus there are virtual options... DRL offers one.

You can get a ready to fly micro for under $20. Camera, another $20, goggles, cheapie but work $60. That puts you in the driver seat. Now learning to control the thing takes some practice. I have a spedix, kinda like you see on ESPN. It's twitchy, itchy and faster than me. Straight line, wide open..100 mphish. And yes, will slice and dice fingers like a 10,000 rpm ginzu blender

42 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

A Friendly guide:

F**k in other languages:

Fous...French

Mierdra...Spanish

Ficken....German

Neuken....Dutch

Knulla....Swedish

Fanculo....Italian

Pierdolic....Polish

Rend....Danish

Porra...Portuguese

Magkantot....Tagalog

Mierda in Spanish, not mierdra. I've said it enough times to know.;)

And it means s*h*i*t like in a grin.:D

Try coger

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Mierda in Spanish, not mierdra. I've said it enough times to know.;)

And it means s*h*i*t like in a grin.:D

Try coger

Well, that is what google said.  Perhaps they were not being literal...and just giving me any expletive.   I can see where "F*&% and S@#$  are perhaps interchangeable under certain circumstances.....but not when you are referring to the act of coitus.   And there you go:

COITUS the Steelers!!

Now...there we go.....let's see what you all can come up with in the way of smacking down Steelers and their fans without using profanity. 

Brownie points for creativity.

Archived