THE BROWNS BOARD

Alexander to IR; Deon King Called Up from PS; Plus a Couple More Moves

Tour2ma

You know there was a whole site called "the Johnny we know" dedicated to all the stories of philanthropy and charity Johnny Manziel had done? If you had been applying to him the standards you have to Rosen, you'd have been a huge fan of his character. 

Rosen's a clown. At BEST (and it almost certainly will not be that good) he is a Phillip Rivers clone attitude-wise.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wargograw said:

You know there was a whole site called "the Johnny we know" dedicated to all the stories of philanthropy and charity Johnny Manziel had done? If you had been applying to him the standards you have to Rosen, you'd have been a huge fan of his character. 

Rosen's a clown. At BEST (and it almost certainly will not be that good) he is a Phillip Rivers clone attitude-wise.

I specifically loved the story where Manziel slammed his girlfriend's head off the door glass of his car.

17 hours ago, wargograw said:

I don't see JFF in Rosen... just don't.

But could be I'm blinded by Rosen having real, NFL potential.

Archived