THE BROWNS BOARD

If the home teams hold, we get DEN vs. ORL in the Finals.

Guest mz.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Exciting. :rolleyes:

That's a big IF. We can still have a Cavs vs Lakers final :) Not saying your writing off the Cavs but it sure is sad that most Cavs fans are writing off the best team in basketball just because they lost ONE GAME! Hell I've even heard some predicting the Magic sweeping :blink: The "Woe Is Me" mentality is never going to leave Cleveland and that will be our downfall. :angry: I sure hope the hell LeBron and the Cavs don't think like some Cleveland fans

That's a big IF. We can still have a Cavs vs Lakers final :) Not saying your writing off the Cavs but it sure is sad that most Cavs fans are writing off the best team in basketball just because they lost ONE GAME! Hell I've even heard some predicting the Magic sweeping :blink: The "Woe Is Me" mentality is never going to leave Cleveland and that will be our downfall. :angry: I sure hope the hell LeBron and the Cavs don't think like some Cleveland fans

I still see game 1 as a wakeup call for the Cavs. I won't panic until the Magic win 3.

I still see game 1 as a wakeup call for the Cavs. I won't panic until the Magic win 3.

I'll get mighty worried if the Cavs don't win today. That leaves us with a win 4 out of 5 scenario.

Archived