THE BROWNS BOARD

"Foreign" support for Obama

Westside Steve

So when other countries, competitors or actual enemies, support Obama why is that good? WSS[

Because this is in alignment with the Bible, prophecy the second coming, and the Anti-One?

Globalization. The merging of countries or states into one.

When Jerusalem is split into two entities and a third temple is built, it is time to cash in our chips.

I guess there is good news in that.

Buttock and Mahiavelli Obama despise America, and so do our enemies.

So, there ya go.

The Biliblical prophecy thing is honestly worrying a LOT of Christain folks, and that's no joke...

The Biliblical prophecy thing is honestly worrying a LOT of Christain folks, and that's no joke...

What does your Magic 8 Ball say? Your Ouija Board? The coin you just tossed?????

Can you at least extend the Browns Board patrons a courtesy and let us know when the locusts are coming? I HATE locusts...

Of course it's a good thing. It makes it easier to get our way.

Political support for America in foreign countries is a wonderful thing. Obviously, if joining with America isn't something that is going to get foreign leaders run out of office it makes it a lot easier to get allies and partners to join us in addressing issues of global concern.

And it'll be nice to have that back.

Only dipshits thinks it's a wonderful thing when the world hates us, as if spite were a guiding American principle. Even Bush wanted to have more international support. He just didn't get it.

If our allies, our competitors, and our enemies all have more favorable opinions of America of course it's a good thing.

Only dipshits thinks it's a wonderful thing when the world hates us.

It'd be nice to vacation in Europe again without the warmongering, bullying Bush stigma attached to me wherever I go.

It'd be nice to vacation in Europe again without the warmongering, bullying Bush stigma attached to me wherever I go.

And you took that lying down, mz the pussy???

What about THEIR countries do they have to be proud of?

There wouldn't be a Europe if it weren't for the US. Of course, folks have short memories.

Ask any Frenchman about the Nazi's and their country and he should shut up quick.

And you took that lying down, mz the pussy???

What about THEIR countries do they have to be proud of?

There wouldn't be a Europe if it weren't for the US. Of course, folks have short memories.

Ask any Frenchman about the Nazi's and their country and he should shut up quick.

What if they ask us about the help they gave us during the revolutionary war?

Maybe Steve could tell us what the benefit of having the English people strongly disapprove of our government is.

Or what the benefit of having the Iranian people strongly disapprove of our government is.

Or what the benefit of having the Pakistani people strongly disapprove of our government is.

Or any country.

they are so jealous of our freedoms icon_lol.gif

Who is "they," exactly?

Western Europe? The UK? That Amsterdam sure is one sorry, locked-down police state!

As an aside, why is it the dudes who scream "freedom!" the loudest are always first in line to vote down other folks' freedoms?

they are so jealous of our freedoms icon_lol.gif

Who is "they," exactly?

Western Europe? The UK? That Amsterdam sure is one sorry, locked-down police state!

As an aside, why is it the dudes who scream "freedom!" the loudest are always first in line to vote down other folks' freedoms?

I've always said that we are all hypocrites and that we simply choose what to be hypocritical about. FWIW, some on the board cannot come to grips with this.

I guess it is like those who scream about 'close minded' individuals being the most intolerant posters on this board.

Say what you will, John, but me, I'm only intolerant of intolerance. Really. And racism, stupidity, and homophobia, etc., wrapped up and topped off with a shiny bow presented here, in this very forum, as "politics." This shit isn't politics, it's hate. We both know that.

For instance, what's the purpose of this thread started by, you guessed it, KKKal? (see cal, I can fart around with names too!!!!!!).

most people don't like smears, lies, and coooked-up controversies, and it's showing in the polls because one campaign and it's supporters have been completely ridiculous about it. The only place for such inane nonsense is the National Enquirer- Right Wing Edition.

However, by being so blatantly stupid, these people have actually HURT their cause this election season. It would be kind of like the boy who cried wolf, if the boy was a Retarded zombie who cried about dragons, monsters, Kraken, Nessie, godzilla, armageddon, buddha, and Marvin the Martian at least several times a day.

Maybe Steve could tell us what the benefit of having the English people strongly disapprove of our government is.

Or what the benefit of having the Iranian people strongly disapprove of our government is.

Or what the benefit of having the Pakistani people strongly disapprove of our government is.

Or any country.

Gosh Heck you must be right.

I guess the US should be more accommodating toward Iran and Pakistan.

Hey, we could send them nukes or look the other way (or even help) when they invade Israel.

They'd like us then right?

Sounds good to me.

WSS

Answer the question. No one said anything about accommodating hostile nations. No one said anything about giving them nukes. You're changing the subject and arguing with a phantom. Again.

You're an adult. Stop.

You wanted to know if it's a good thing that foreigners overwhelmingly approve of Obama's election. I said of course it helps to have the foreign populations view America and its government in a positive light because it makes it easier to implement our policies, and to get international cooperation. This is hardly controversial.

So I asked you: tell me how it benefits America to have the English population, or the Iranian Population, or anyone else's population overwhelmingly opposed to the American government.

Answer the question. No one said anything about accommodating hostile nations. No one said anything about giving them nukes. You're changing the subject and arguing with a phantom. Again.

You're an adult. Stop.

You wanted to know if it's a good thing that foreigners [actually I specify competitors and enemies] overwhelmingly approve of Obama's election.

Adult? Changing the subject?

Looks like you're changing the subject and going with the old snow job.

Competiors and enemies like you better IF you play ball OR don't interfere with what they want to do OR you're weak and not much of a threat.

Pick any enemy' date=' tell me why they're enemies of the US.

And tell me why they might like us better.

Just make something up if you need to.

WSS[/b']

Steve' date=' you blew this argument many posts ago... but I suspect you know that.

[b']I realize you can't read with your nose in Heck's butt but go back to the original post.

Read the first line."competitors and enemies"

So why would Chavez and Co. like or not like a candidate?

A few reasons if you have em.

WSS[/b]

The polls taken worldwide that favored Obama so much (like U.S. high schoolers and elementary schoolers) were NOT polls of "evil dictators." They were people.

But that is what I asked, though I know you and the elemntqary schoolers are on the same page.

BTW, most of "our" enemies are enemies of the Bush administration because of the hubris and non-diplomacy. He was loathed worldwide. Chavez doesn't know you or me and doesn't hate us. He hates the Bush Administration.

So Chavez is OK?

I wonder if you can comprehend that Heck and I like and respect each other... and that you haven't earned that?

Earned?

I suppose not if "earning" is blind hatred of W and drooling shivering becoming incontinent over Obama.

I suppose that's one honor I'll have to live without.

BTW, Florida GOP robo-calls are hitting with this same faulty logic: If Castro likes Obama, it's because he looks forward to invading and crushing us. Not because he thinks we could coexist more peacefully.

We can "coexist" with anyone we don't defy.

If that's your goal.

You've also started with the broken logic that everybody who disagrees with the U.S. government is evil and malicious. I haven't bought off on that since I was about 9.

No I don't guess you have.

You seem to identify with the enemies.

Stockhom Syndrome light?

Like wearing a Squeeler hat in Cleveland.

WSS

"So when other countries' date=' competitors or actual enemies, support Obama why is that good?"

So that was your original question... meaning the rest of the world, right?

[b']Meaning out enemies and competitors.[/b]

And your assertion isn't that the world actually LIKES Obama... but that they look forward to kicking his skinny ass?

Yes Shep.

That's exactly what I think.

Weakening the US strenghtens the enemy.

Hezbolla is happy today.

Why is that?

Do you and Heck think it's because they will be able to come to the white house picnic?

WSS

Archived