THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Broken Moral Compass - by Walter Williams

calfoxwc

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/10/our-broken-moral-compasses/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=a07b1553b0-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-a07b1553b0-20770865#axzz4vIzz0Kw6

Have to say - it's the dems who seem to want to destroy morality and God in our country, beginning with our schools.

then the liberal gov gets to be "our god".

the bounce back will not make the commie libs happy - the immoral direction will get validly reversed..

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh i love the good ole qualifier on rape...."i mean, i certainly dont condone rape....but if a wiman walks out of a house without her husband and dies something like go out and dance with her friends than she's clearly "unwise"."......which is code for "she asked for it.

Sounds a little bit like people from that religion of peace the left likes to yap about.

WSS

46 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ur speech to txt aint cuttin it steve

Actually if you're talking about the post just prior to this one it's just as I meant it to be except the yap instead of app.

You were jabbering about women not being allowed to go out in public therefore they deserve rape, or something equally stupid, and I mentioned that it sounds like that religion of peace. Remember? We spoken of it often.

But no my speech-to-text is not always as accurate as I would like it to be.

WSS

Archived