THE BROWNS BOARD

Mock shock

Westside Steve

Hate to say it, but as of now, looking at this mock and knowing something of our positional needs, I must say we should probably trade back just a few spots IF we do not need a QB (which is the case in this mock, as we apparently traded for Garropollo). 

We need a safety, receiver, corner (maybe), LB, and RB, and none of those are going first overall. 

The Chubb from NC State (see pick 13) is Bradley, not Nick.

Taven Bryan is the freakiest kid all year. Tour, be on the lookout for his tape against A&M. Guy was just abusing our OL. I figured he was just hot in that particular game. Didn't realize he was actually a round 1 prospect. 

Connor Williams - overrated.

Arden Key in the 20s? Steal. 

People still calling Christian Kirk a first rounder. Lol

Yeah... not seeing a lot of sense in it... I mean a TE #5 overall to the Bears who have Miller? Miller isn't a solid TE.

And two OGs in Rnd 1? One in the top ten? Not to mention only three QBs in Rnd 1... apparently a bunch stayed in school. But personally I don't have to squint too hard to see Jackson going first. Looks made for Young Shanny's Offense in SF.

There's outside the box.... and then there's detached from reality. But I'm sure we will see wilder ones before they settle in...

10 hours ago, wargograw said:

An OT with 1 overall? They think we'll spend 1 overall for a guy who's on the bench for the foreseeable future? 

Well..... it took Fischer years to develop enough to be overrated so...

And we might have signed Jimmy G as a FA.

This board has to love us taking another Smurf with the Texans' pick... Anthony Miller is listed at 5'11 190... so you know he's 5'10 180... tops...

Archived