THE BROWNS BOARD

Thanks Mik

RoyceRolls

6 hours ago, Zombo said:

Got mine, Mik, looks great.

I am raffling it off tomorrow at our Browns Backer bar, and proceeds go toward the local Honor Flight, so I figured you would appreciate that.

Zombo

Thank you for that, Zombo. My 94 yr old Father-in-law went on the Honor Flight at the end of Sept. He said it was a wonderful, deeply moving

experience. He was one of those picked to take part in the Flower Ceremony. Each Veteran has a great person in charge of being

with them, transporting them around, seeing the monuments, etc. What a great cause. What awesome people who are so wonderful

to all the Vets.

8 hours ago, RoyceRolls said:

Gonna proudly rep the browns board in my disc golf tourney this morning.

Good luck! Where you playing?  My buddy took 8th in advanced at the Steady Ed HOFC in Georgia last week.

Had the worst rollaway of my life two weeks ago at Moundsville Black Course.  I like hilly, wooded courses.  Gator hits 10 feet on the safe side of basket, kicks up and takes off.  350-400 feet down the hill into the woods?  Hard to tell when the hills are straight up and down in WV.

I set up on it and roll my foot...minor sprain, three weeks out at least.  Making every putt in my front yard too...dammit.

Throw 'em far!

3 hours ago, Sober Poet said:

Good luck! Where you playing?  My buddy took 8th in advanced at the Steady Ed HOFC in Georgia last week.

Had the worst rollaway of my life two weeks ago at Moundsville Black Course.  I like hilly, wooded courses.  Gator hits 10 feet on the safe side of basket, kicks up and takes off.  350-400 feet down the hill into the woods?  Hard to tell when the hills are straight up and down in WV.

I set up on it and roll my foot...minor sprain, three weeks out at least.  Making every putt in my front yard too...dammit.

Throw 'em far!

Just played a small tourney with 8 guys at wick park in Youngstown. ended up tying for first place in the b pool.  Had a roll away on a birdie putt and ended up taking a bogey, but that’s life. 

Just got mine...... BADASS BROTHER!! 

They have all been way rad, but this one is definitely my favorite...... thanks just doesn't say enough my friend!  

Archived