THE BROWNS BOARD

So why do they wait so long to complain?

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't see any reason why a young female early in her career wouldn't want to report sexual harassment charges about an authority figure? 

I mean, I know you don't. But still

LOL. Not really Woody except now it's hip and you get a lot more attention. And if and when it happened they didn't care. Now... apparently there is cash to be had! Check out the one Broad who was recently being interviewed just couldn't get through the story without crying. Come on. Grow the fu ck up.

WSS

Steve, ill actually sude with u a little bit here. I think there has to be a certain burden of proof especially with politicians, beside he said/she said. The moore accusations prior to the latest revelations were sketchy to me....and i was enraged by these liberal fuktwats on tv badgering some conservative mouthpiece with "either u beleive these women or u dont"....badically if u dont ur a mysoginist swine. I was beside myself because im like dont u fukking dare set that low bar precedent. If these women haddocumented complaints from the 70's and 80's....now u have something. But prior to the mall banning moore revelations, there was awful little that showed this wasnt a current politically motivated smear.

but as fir men like weinstein, i mean this goes back decades of oeople talking about this. Heres Courtney love from 06....

16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Thats pretty damning.it wasca running fukking joke in hollywood about not being caught alone with this seriel masturbator. So these disingenuine liberals who lecture everyone at fundraisers and such about womes issues....while knowingly harboring these pos's....hollywood can fuk right off

And frankly I think it is a liberal thing even though it's liberals that are getting busted to a large extent for supposedly and appropriate behavior. Why? They are appealing for the woman vote. Those that voted for Hillary just because they wanted a woman in office and don't kid yourself that desire is still there. Democrats need to keep women and blacks on board so they keep finding outraged after outrage.

And don't kid yourself when the Liberals like Al Franken do it like Bill Clinton they will still vote for him.

WSS

31 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh u mean like how the re elected weiner?.......wait

There was photographic proof so it was more than a money grab. And he did get a second chance and screwed up again.

Specifically talking about Bill and Hillary.

But you knew that. Think Franken is going to face the music?

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

There was photographic proof so it was more than a money grab. And he did get a second chance and screwed up again.

Specifically talking about Bill and Hillary.

But you knew that. Think Franken is going to face the music?

WSS

Maybe im not temembering right but he was gone after the first incident. It was his wife that gave him another chance, but he either got ousted from his office or had to abandon his campaign. The next incident was when ge took a pic of his bulge again while he held his infant son, the classy fuk that he is. But he was not in public office anymore 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Maybe im not temembering right but he was gone after the first incident. It was his wife that gave him another chance, but he either got ousted from his office or had to abandon his campaign. The next incident was when ge took a pic of his bulge again while he held his infant son, the classy fuk that he is. But he was not in public office anymore 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/29/anthony-weiner-just-blew-his-a-second-chance-at-a-second-chance/

WSS

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah he had to resign from congress in 2011 after THE FIRST incident. So where are these second chances u were talking about steve? He never held public office ever again after his resignation

You can read the article. Without the second screw up you have been walking back into the family soon enough.

If you don't think so then fine.

WSS

He was about to run for mayor but he never made it to primary. We'll never know but i dont recall him polling well. Im sure some upper east side joos might have voted for him but the majority of NY thiught the guy was a clown. Jon stewart was a childhood friend of his but utterly roasted him for what he did. Dont kid urself that new yorkers have a short memory. The carlos danger jokes were all the rage

the nazis had dossiers on everybody to use as leverage and character assassination threats to get

what they wanted. the left is resorting to the same thing. No prominent conservative is safe if the left wants

them out, and will ruin them with falsehoods if they have to.  Somewhere between extortion and blackmail is where

the left's revolution is at. but getting money isn't the object - getting the power back is.

Archived