THE BROWNS BOARD

F-uck the steelers

Adoug319

That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.

Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it. 

F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.

Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.

i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania     

5 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

7 minutes ago, Adoug319 said:

Phuck that nigga

Stay classy....

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Whew... well now Mark O has to watch the commercial.

Also have heard "Hurry Hurry" all nite... but even Kizer's using that.

Stay classy....

Hurry Hurry holds RB to block..1 Hurry RB releases..F Ben & Todd Hailey:P

3 hours ago, Adoug319 said:

That’s right, I didn’t capitalize their name. F-uck them, I want to see Mariota s-hit on them in the 2nd half.

Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers? I look at Tennessee, I see them talking s-hit after plays. I see them playing hard. I see us letting Antonio Brown kick our punter in the face and do nothing about it. 

F-uck the Steelers, Tennessee f-ucking beat them.

Peyton Manning please lead us to the promised land.

Yes,  talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Heard it T..And it was a check out to a bell running play behind LG..Omaha Omaha got to be coming..Cheetah Cheetah is a AB push off 

I think I heard “Blue 80”. I remember someone once mocking Peyton Manning saying “Omaha” by saying “Oprah” but I don’t remember who. Don’t know what it all means, “Dilly dilly” might mean to ignore the next “Cheetah cheetah”.

9 hours ago, Adoug319 said:

Why do we play like p-ussies against the steelers?

Because the Browns don’t have enough talent on their roster. They are terrible at drafting and developing players, and Pgh is very good at it, second only to NE. I would be sick to look up who the Browns picked ahead of Antonio Brown. And where they are now. Ugh.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All I know is Antonio Brown just scored me 224 points in my fantasy league. I'll take it.:P

Yeah and I got 42 on one FL and might win this week.....after one game. :lol:

Shmuck pizzburgh.

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Yes,  talking s-hit. They really showed the Steelers tonight. Great franchise. Hate em, but hey are one bad-axx football franchise.

Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.

Long live Joe "turkey" Jones,  I actually saw that game, says the geezer. :lol:

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yep, the BROWNS have been a joke in pizzburgh so long most of their fans have moved on or too young to remember the 1970s or 1980s......just the old farts like us.

Long live Joe "turkey" Jones,  I actually saw that game, says the geezer. :lol:

These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.

18 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

These are weird times for us. The entire tone of this board has come down a notch. Even taking me killing the vitriol out of the equation,the level of venom and active protest on this board is noticeably subdued. I think less and less of us give a crap. I think following the Browns, for an increasing number has become a passive. I don't know what that means, but I feel it.

I think a number of members took advantage of that Browns fan Groupon for antidepressants

14 hours ago, gumby73 said:

i sat here laughing my ballz off at the stupidity of today's football rule book in this game..1.We don't know what a catch is? 2. QB's now cannot be hit at the knee or below in the pocket. 3.Review camera angle never gives proper angle to reverse any play.. And now apparently #4 The Dave Casper holy roller can only be recovered by Antonio Brown & not Martavis Bryant after another 10 yard lucky roll down the field. how bout a rules committee member in the review booth? the refs become clueless in Foxboro & the whole damn state of Ben/wentzSylvania     

Yeah that was total BS. I was yelling at my TV as soon as it happened. 

Just my opinion, but the NFL favors the Steelers, NYG, Denver, New England constantly. Teams like Cleveland, Detroit, Oakland, & Buffalo get shafted. 

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I've been a BROWNS fan since the late 1950s but since 1996 not just 1999 things have not gone well for maintaining and growing a fan base. Just like decades of success build loyalty decades of failure can erode it. 

The newer generations probably could care less if they miss a game or just say screw it and go play or watch soccer (gasp!). A football coach years back told me he was starting to lose some decent players and now with the concussion and other stuff parents are reluctant to have their kids play tackle football.

Our town just did an expensive renovation of the Boardman high school stadium, it is "noticeably" empty during many games and that is going on all over.

And don't think that the great NFL isn't aware of all of this......and their new billion dollar stadiums. BROWNS fans and others have reason to be worried, especially if your team is a perennial loser. Just sayin'. ;)

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

well what positives are to talk about?  Our team sucked really bad last year.  And by most metrics, it is sucking even worse this year.  We didn't think it was possible to get worse than we were last year.....we actually have regressed.  So at some point people just expect it....

we'll get better though.  Just regression to the mean.  Nobody can be this terrible so consistently over 30+ games....

3 hours ago, Tacosman said:

well what positives are to talk about?  Our team sucked really bad last year.  And by most metrics, it is sucking even worse this year.  We didn't think it was possible to get worse than we were last year.....we actually have regressed.  So at some point people just expect it....

we'll get better though.  Just regression to the mean.  Nobody can be this terrible so consistently over 30+ games....

Just remember, I did say in the off season that I felt 2017 would be worse. I just don't get passing on so many play makers. I just don't get it.

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I think it's the feeling that the team really doesn't care about the fan base. True or not, it's the way many fans feel. Just giving back what's been coming out of Berea,. ...vanilla pablum.

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I think it's the feeling that the team really doesn't care about the fan base. True or not, it's the way many fans feel. Just giving back what's been coming out of Berea,. ...vanilla pablum.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Just remember, I did say in the off season that I felt 2017 would be worse. I just don't get passing on so many play makers. I just don't get it.

Remember the 2017 draft grades? A bunch of A, B grades, a lot of sites thought they did well like an A- from SI.

Cleveland Browns: A-

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2F
ANDY ALTENBURGER/ICON SPORTSWIRE
April 29, 2017

The Browns entered the draft with two first-round picks and wound up making three on Thursday: DE/OLB Myles Garrett at No. 1 overall, followed by S Jabrill Peppers (No. 25, after a trade down) and TE David Njoku (No. 29, after a trade up). The Peppers and Njoku picks, without question, indicate Cleveland wants to stockpile athleticism, even at the expense of immediate returns. The pick that really swings this class, though, happened at 52, which is where Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer landed. Hard to imagine the Browns thought he would be there when they passed on a QB several times earlier. DT Larry Ogunjobi (No. 65) and CB Howard Wilson (No. 126) are great picks for a rebuilding team—Wilson especially, because he has top-two corner upside. Using No. 185 on DT Caleb Brantley was a misstep, regardless of his talent. He recently was arrested for misdemeanor battery and accused of punching a woman.

Click here for a complete list of the Browns’ picks.

SPONSORED STORIES

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Remember the 2017 draft grades? A bunch of A, B grades, a lot of sites thought they did well like an A- from SI.

"But all those great picks haven't translated into a single win, have they?"

Thought I'd save the nays some time...

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

"But all those great picks haven't translated into a single win, have they?"

Thought I'd save the nays some time...

Yeah, getting  our hopes up.......

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Archived