THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes, continue to drain the swamp of all those vile critters, i.e. offspring. Lovely family in charge in the WH. So honest, so sincere and maybe they will even let you apply to Trump University....................oh wait................🙈🙉🙊

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-inconvenient-legal-troubles-that-lie-ahead-for-the-trump-foundation

Or the Masons?  You a Mason Tex?

17 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Source of information on 100% of Trump Foundation to Charities?..........................Trump Foundation. Just another self serving typical DJT lie.

You're correct - it's not 100%, it's >102%.

image.png.424caf5153041648ebe2efc802690a33.png

I posted an Article on here some time back about how Trump was always giving money to NYPD/NYFD (via Giuliani I believe).

They've got his Back.

Haven't you seen him going out of his way to meet & greet Police when they're around ?

The Military loves him too.

How about this ?

EDIT:

Dropped graphic on Marine Volunteers - unconfirmed.

This was from a Military Writer, plus I had seen this some time back from another source so thought it good.

End EDIT:

Listen, I wasn't on the Trump Bandwagon until after the Election.

The way R Primaries and Convention etc. went, I thought he was helping to sabotage the R's - I didn't think he had a Snowball's chance.

All I knew was I wasn't voting for Hildebeast - I knew all about her from the first time they were in power.

It wasn't until after the Election that I ran across some things that started me to digging.

He's not the monster the Left is making him out to be (quite the opposite), and he is absolutely no fool (IQ >150).

I think he intentionally portrays a bumpkin to put his adversaries at ease, but if you watch him he is observing his competition to make his plans.

How many times has the Media thought they had him down when he twists the situation and comes out winning even bigger ?

I've lost count - here's the latest :

image.thumb.png.f7a451e0a74078e99bcfa2ecfbd55285.png

• Upvote 1

Death by a Thousand cuts   .   .   .

image.png.3031f32c0e79edbcda8963df76ad6ed2.png

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/01/stunning-revelation-buried-deep-in-ig-report-blows-hole-in-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting-narrative/amp?__twitter_impression=true

image.png.b94bcbeee9a79d48edbd83329ac1a2e4.png

That first version of the OIG report that came is still turning out nuggets (missing info and all).

Oh, and the Testimony before Congress has resulted in about a half dozen or so more investigations by the OIG.

Saw a list somewhere earlier today what they where but I don't remember where right now - I churn through so much material I don't see the link-ups until later, this is one such case.

One I do recall is something to do with more missing Texts.

Lot's of interesting stuff going on, just don't have the time to go through it all yet.

• Upvote 1

oddly specific number reported in that Marines blurb....so I had to check it out. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/marine-white-house-detail/

"On 22 February 2017, the Facebook group “Conservative Veterans for America” shared an image macro making the claim that thousands of Marines had applied for White House detail since Donald Trump became president, even though none had applied during President Obama’s eight years in office:"

wow a FB group is the source. Where are we? Is this the twilight zone? Wtf is happening to people's rational thinking skills?

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oddly specific number reported in that Marines blurb....so I had to check it out. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/marine-white-house-detail/

"On 22 February 2017, the Facebook group “Conservative Veterans for America” shared an image macro making the claim that thousands of Marines had applied for White House detail since Donald Trump became president, even though none had applied during President Obama’s eight years in office:"

wow a FB group is the source. Where are we? Is this the twilight zone? Wtf is happening to people's rational thinking skills?

Don't do Snopes, I've covered them a couple times already.

I pulled the shot with and Edit.

I saw this last year somewhere, plus this guy looked legit (may still be), but it's not worth going back and digging it up - just dropping it as even Snopes can neither confirm or deny.

Point to be made was that the Military loves POTUS, and that still stands.

EDIT:

Events like these also lend credence to post.

image.png.6d5e11877a9e311dd3a015d7fb5d4dcc.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325893/President-Obama-makes-U-S-Marine-break-rules-does-look-happy-it.html

image.png.48561b980f76f26435958a809c7593aa.png

Yeah, I'd bend over backwards for this Douche.

there was also something you posted about Gillibrands father that I found potentially interesting so I did some digging. Apparently he worked for NVIXM for one year in 2004 and ended up giving them back every penny he made from them....

"Mr. Rutnik was retained as a consultant and legal adviser by NXIVM in 2004, at the rate of $25,000 per month. He was hired to help them resolve an array of legal and political problems that were hampering NXIVM’s operations – or so he thought. One of those problems concerned the long-overdue payment that Raniere owed to the New York State Attorney General because of his closed-down Consumers’ Buyline operation.

All this stuff happened long before Mr. Rutnik’s daughter became a US Senator.

Mr. Rutnick’s main contact person was Nancy Salzman. After four months, Mr. Rudnik decided to quit, having been informed of possible illegal activities that NXIVM and Mr. Raniere were involved in.

NXIVM decided he could not just quit. They decided to sue Mr. Rutnik and, as an additional threatening gesture, NXIVM reared false allegations of ‘sexual harassment’ against, of all people, Nancy Salzman.

The lie was despicable, but Mr. Rutnik had seen enough. He settled by simply returning every dollar they had paid him. In short, Mr. Rutnik ended up receiving no payment for  the services he provided to NXIVM.'

So digging some more into the nvixm founder Raniere, I found this...which was mentioned in the article about Rutnick. 

https://www.culteducation.com/group/907-nxivm/5968-consumers-buyline-of-clifton-park-was-forced-to-close-after-25-separate-investigations-.html

"The Capital Region's claim to national notoriety in the world of multilevel marketing was Consumers Buyline Inc., which toppled under the weight of 25 separate investigations by state attorneys general and others several years ago.

Keith Raniere of Clifton Park founded the now-defunct company in 1990. At its height in the early '90s, Raniere had 250,000 distributors nationwide and 173 direct employees in the region. Consumers Buyline was forced to close after investigations by 23 states and two federal agencies alleged it was a pyramid scheme.

The company, which sold membership in a discount buying club, at one point had legal bills of $ 500,000 a month, Raniere said.

Raniere has denied the myriad charges investigators leveled at Consumers Buyline, and has noted that the only case that went to court, in Virginia, was thrown out.

At the center of Consumers Buyline's run-in with New York state was whether distributors were buying a real product, or whether they had to pay to earn the opportunity to recruit other people, which would make it an illegal pyramid.

Raniere claimed that his company did not require its distributors to pay for the opportunity to sell memberships or earn commissions on the sales of the people recruited below them. People who wanted to could pay separately for membership in the buying club, he said.

The attorney general's conclusion, though, was that the difference was fictional.

''The emphasis in CBI is clearly not on the sale of a product but on recruiting new organizational rows to boost membership,'' the state's complaint said. ''Indeed, the only product in CBI is the membership. . . . CBI is a classic pyramid scheme. The emphasis in CBI is clearly not on the sale of a product but on recruiting . . . to boost membership. Like all pyramids, CBI's matrix is destined to collapse.''

Consumers Buyline settled with New York state last fall for $ 40,000 and admitted no wrongdoing.

Amid dangled dreams of easy money in the promotional literature for Consumers Buyline, Raniere did include a paragraph in which he warned potential participants, ''We don't make it sound like everybody's going to make a lot of money. Typically, the average person working one of these 'opportunity of a lifetime' deals makes under $ 1,000 a year.''

The literature added that people often work enough hours in multilevel marketing that their low pay works out to less than the minimum wage.

Consumers Buyline instead sought to recruit distributors with the promise that their income would be ''walkaway income'' they would not have to work to maintain.

Raniere claimed the income of the average Consumers Buyline distributor was $ 2,400 a year, but among active, enthusiastic participants it averaged $ 24,000 a year.

Since the demise of CBI, Raniere has become a consultant to the MLM industry.

In an interview with the Times Union, Raniere criticized much of the multilevel marketing industry for failing to deliver on its promises to distributors.

he operated a ponzi scheme and hired a lobbyist to help him mitigate the like 30 different simultaneous investigations into his previous operation. This raniere guy is a life time con man, obviously....and Gillibrands father is probably some Washington operator who made a living helping people like this. That being said, do you see how the bullsht machine you visit everyday turned this into a narrative about the Gillibrand family being intimately involved in human trafficking? 

21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

he operated a ponzi scheme and hired a lobbyist to help him mitigate the like 30 different simultaneous investigations into his previous operation. This raniere guy is a life time con man, obviously....and Gillibrands father is probably some Washington operator who made a living helping people like this. That being said, do you see how the bullsht machine you visit everyday turned this into a narrative about the Gillibrand family being intimately involved in human trafficking? 

Good job !

That's some really good digging.

I'll confess, I looked into her a bit more, and she has some interesting anti-D votes on record.

Problem is there are other connections/links (some I can't find at the moment), here are a few.

image.thumb.png.5cd4acbe2792c0470f1889717c680577.png

image.png.b74faa09bf23a36f629dca0fca094368.png

image.png.bda6862d81d11a5fef4b55989c5876f8.png

image.png.5a6d1d4722b68912cf4a41cb4c356013.png

https://artvoice.com/2018/06/23/nxivm-love-story-kirsten-gillibrands-father-and-stepmother-fell-in-love-because-of-sex-slaver-cult/#.WzvecH1Ry48

There's more, this is just one more piece.

The biggest Red Flag is Gillibrand calling for the abolishment of ICE.

That's just nuts and screams of a warning to me.

Allison Mack's Trial is set for October (convenient ?), so who knows what else will come out of the NXIVM Discovery / Plea Deal between now and then. 

• Thanks 1

she's part of the dem hysteria machine that wants to close ICE because its...

1) politically expediant attack on the current admin

2) political retaliation against republicans calling for the EPA to shutter.

both are equally shiite ideas and i hate both sides for contemplating them

do u see tho how they twisted her opposition to ICE? and frankly, im disturbed by ice having lost track of a bunch of kids. id be willing to bet some ice agents shuffled some papers. deleted some database entries and.....poof!!! gone. 

now what do u think happened to those kids? they didnt just simply lose them

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

do u see tho how they twisted her opposition to ICE? and frankly, im disturbed by ice having lost track of a bunch of kids. id be willing to bet some ice agents shuffled some papers. deleted some database entries and.....poof!!! gone. 

now what do u think happened to those kids? they didnt just simply lose them

Sadly, this has been going on for some time, and is something I look at as being part of the cleanup as a bunch of other Departments are - just takes time.

That Tweet above from James Woods pretty much sums things up, though there is more info too it (seen, don't have handy).

There was a story a few days ago where the Border Patrol found a kid out in the Desert with a note pinned to him "looking for mother".

Could be easy to surmise that he was with a Trafficker that got tired/worried and just dumped him.

Kids found separated like this will end up with CPS (another Article).

Then there was yet another Article where some CPS units around the Country where placing kids with known Sex Traffickers - nice huh ?

That's the mess we have, and much of it connects to Powers that be (lot of money in Trafficking).

This has been coming out bit by bit, and is one of the things POTUS has targeted big time - I've posted a lot of Pedo/Trafficking busts info.

EDIT:

Found one.

image.thumb.png.43e9d150b670ac0ffdb0323b946f1a81.png

Rather surprised I haven't seen this as a Thread topic, maybe not covered by MSM ?

Doesn't necessarily help there cause to sink POTUS so I can understand if that's the case.

image.thumb.png.ca5fc8b46bcdf0544f3fa44a51d9fdbe.png

https://truepundit.com/rigged-awan-plea-deal-for-petty-bank-fraud-gives-immunity-for-computer-crimes-in-congress/

Yeah, have to admit I was PO'd when I saw this   .   .   .   for a few minutes.

what is up with ur guys irrational hatred of iran? its like we didnt just sell 100's of billions of american arms to SAUDI FUKKING ARABIA!!! remember those asssholes? its like now repiblicans want to side with sunni's, i dont fukking get it. im not going to get into the iran deal cause i think theres way more going on than we're being told. but you cant get mad at the iran deal and breeze past trump selling to saudi arabia....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/truth-president-trumps-110-billion-saudi-arms-deal/story%3fid=47874726

I heard that grant of citizenship...

how the hell is THAT legal???

WHY the hell did he DO that?

of course, why the hell did they sell

some of our uranium to russia.

I'm surprised he didn't give Florida to Cuba.

On 7/1/2018 at 6:54 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Or the Masons?  You a Mason Tex?

Nope. But I used too tear down old structures in a summer job. Did you know that back in the day old clay brick with glazed glass on it was worth about 5 times more than regular old brick or even new brick?🤩

It's not the Iranian people that's the problem, it's the Regime (Mullahs).

Besides sponsoring Terrorism look at what they are doing to their own people.

image.thumb.png.56fa63f6430a672ce2b55d9ebce90274.png

There have been protests and clashes the past several days.

The big deal with the Citizenship item is that it appears the 2,500 were chosen/determined by these same people in charge.

The whole deal (cash, agreement, etc.) stinks.

SA is another story.

They have a new ruler, and he implemented a purge of the old guard last November.

He's making a lot of changes to SA, it's becoming more Westernized.

Still not crazy about the Arms deal, but I believe there's more to it.

Middle East has been a mess for a long time.