THE BROWNS BOARD

At least someone is stepping up and offering to take a lie detector

Clevfan4life

The thing about lie detector tests is that they aren't accepted in a courtroom for a reason. I do know a guy that got one at his girlfriend's insistence and he passed. He said but he did get a little bit lucky.

I suppose every guy on this board has made an unwanted sexual Advance toward a woman. Unless every guy here who ever made a pass at a chick closed that deal.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So your saying that there’s a chance that the accuser is lying?

What a concept!

Perhaps. I want these women to also take lie detectors. Im very unconfortable with the notion that a politician can be made to step down/resign/end campaign etc, etc......based on mere accusations without a shred of proof even circumstantial. 

take fbi issued lie detectors. Not someone by gloria allred but actual fbi provided polygraphers

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Perhaps. I want these women to also take lie detectors. Im very unconfortable with the notion that a politician can be made to step down/resign/end campaign etc, etc......based on mere accusations without a shred of proof even circumstantial. 

take fbi issued lie detectors. Not someone by gloria allred but actual fbi provided polygraphers

Yep. At least we agree on that. I have been involved in situations where women have lied. And that's within hours of a situation not 30 or 40 years later.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The thing about lie detector tests is that they aren't accepted in a courtroom for a reason. I do know a guy that got one at his girlfriend's insistence and he passed. He said but he did get a little bit lucky.

I suppose every guy on this board has made an unwanted sexual Advance toward a woman. Unless every guy here who ever made a pass at a chick closed that deal.

WSS

1) how did he "get lucky"? Ate u saying he lied but still passed the poly?

2) a sexual "advance" is a proposition...an offer for sex. Grabbing a woman and forcefully kissing her or grabbing her privates without prior consent is not "making a pass"

I know the guy personally. He invited a woman, actually a client oh, to see the way he had his condo decorated. I believe him 100% there was nothing sexual. He's the kind of guy that would actually take somebody to see his decorated apartment! Girlfriend threw a fit and demanded that he take the lie detector test to prove he had no sexual relations with the client. I know him and I know he did not. It was on a minor question about did you ever think about this or that.

And I understand that forcing a kiss or grabbing an butt or tits is not exactly making a pass. However all of us have been in situations making out with a girl reached for the tit or butt or crotch and had the hand pushed away.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

However all of us have been in situations making out with a girl reached for the tit or butt or crotch and had the hand pushed away.

WSS

Cause we're, i hesitate to make this general assumption about the overall quality of character here.......the onesvwho were able to take no for an answer. The men thst are being accused of sht very clearly in the accusations didn't take no for an answer and apparently consider the word an invitation

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Cause we're, i hesitate to make this general assumption about the overall quality of character here.......the onesvwho were able to take no for an answer. The men thst are being accused of sht very clearly in the accusations didn't take no for an answer and apparently consider the word an invitation

So you have honestly never been in that situation? Is that what you want me to believe? You have never had a hand pushed away when you were making out or ever had a woman turn her cheek when you went for a kiss? Never? That's your statement?

If so I find that hard to believe.

WSS

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you have honestly never been in that situation? Is that what you want me to believe? You have never had a hand pushed away when you were making out or ever had a woman turn her cheek when you went for a kiss? Never? That's your statement?

If so I find that hard to believe.

WSS

No ofc i have, read steve!!! My point is the hand gets pushed away thats the end of it. Maybe with girlfriends i might have tested the waters a little more forcefully but thise are women that knew me well and that if they really forcefully said no that was that. 

What im saying is i have "never" groped a woman i barely knew or knew not at all. Ever. 

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

No ofc i have, read steve!!! My point is the hand gets pushed away thats the end of it. Maybe with girlfriends i might have tested the waters a little more forcefully but thise are women that knew me well and that if they really forcefully said no that was that. 

What im saying is i have "never" groped a woman i barely knew or knew not at all. Ever. 

I don't know that that ever happened. And officially if one of these women decided 30 years later to rake you over the coals they can certainly do so just because of that. Then he would have to fall all over yourself deny that there is anything really wrong. And I will assume that if it cost your job he would be furious. Why? 

WSS

53 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I know the guy personally. He invited a woman, actually a client oh, to see the way he had his condo decorated. I believe him 100% there was nothing sexual. He's the kind of guy that would actually take somebody to see his decorated apartment! Girlfriend threw a fit and demanded that he take the lie detector test to prove he had no sexual relations with the client. I know him and I know he did not. It was on a minor question about did you ever think about this or that.

And I understand that forcing a kiss or grabbing an butt or tits is not exactly making a pass. However all of us have been in situations making out with a girl reached for the tit or butt or crotch and had the hand pushed away.

WSS

Well, according to Slick Willie, if all your friend got was a b l o w j o b, he would pass the test!:D

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

I think something along the lines of Moore, there should be a lie detector on both the accuser and the accused.

Whomever is caught lying needs to face the consequences.

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think something along the lines of Moore, there should be a lie detector on both the accuser and the accused.

Whomever is caught lying needs to face the consequences.

Plus I'd like to see the handwriting experts have a carbon dating for the ink on the yearbook. If that turns out to be fake I think the Washington Post should take a huge hit. Like Dan Rather CBS and the fake Bush deserter document.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Plus I'd like to see the handwriting experts have a carbon dating for the ink on the yearbook. If that turns out to be fake I think the Washington Post should take a huge hit. Like Dan Rather CBS and the fake Bush deserter document.

WSS

Yes, I saw the handwriting on the yearbook and it doesn’t pass the smell test.

Archived