THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Wasted Effort

nickers

Well thats it...this team and its coaching staff blows ..LeBron...If you leave...I dont blame you 1 iota...Mike Brown...YOU SUCK!....quit double the double teams against the magic...I'll take the 2 instead of the 3 anytime...see Mike Brown (stupid coach).press on defense...you xxxxin assholes deserve to lose!

Well thats it...this team and its coaching staff blows ..LeBron...If you leave...I dont blame you 1 iota...Mike Brown...YOU SUCK!....quit double the double teams against the magic...I'll take the 2 instead of the 3 anytime...see Mike Brown (stupid coach).press on defense...you xxxxin assholes deserve to lose!

Watching this team in this series reminds me of the team 2-3 years ago, what happened to the good defense, and cutting and making shots of the regular season. It's like this team reverted back in time to a few years ago, and we know that didn't work out too well.

Watching this team in this series reminds me of the team 2-3 years ago, what happened to the good defense, and cutting and making shots of the regular season. It's like this team reverted back in time to a few years ago, and we know that didn't work out too well.

This coach has no clue on how to make adjustments....they dont press hard enough on defense and slow the game down...Mo Williams fizzled right before Our eyes and went juvenile with his statements.....Z I love ya but its time to hang the Hi-Tops up...Mr Gilbert...please trade Our 1 and 2nd along with boobie and bring Chris Bosch here...Christ!

we shot under 50% and they were 50% on the dot. We had no No2, we have no No2 guy and with the way things are looking we wont even have a No 1 guy soon so forget the No2 guy now.

* Looking back and thinking at the time when we could have had Shaq. *

I just hope LeBron wins a championship with whichever team he goes to.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR RIDE ON THE LEBRON BUS BUT THIS IS AS FAR AS WE GO, THANK YOU FOR TRAVELING .

A bunch of whining Cleveland fans bitching about their coach - its the city dude - you suck!

so if we suck so much why you wanna be around us?...go to hell you moron!

A bunch of whining Cleveland fans bitching about their coach - its the city dude - you suck!

Damn shame I don't moderate this board or you'd be gone troll boy. Gloat elsewhere.

With no body stepping it up ,and lebron playing so much as it is.Plus adding a over time.I wonder how more the man has to give.I hope they can win it ,but the magic are on a roll :unsure:

good lord a team who shoots in the 40%+ and more than 15 threes a game combined with a prescence like Dwight howard in the middle is going to be hard to beat.

Turkoglu is too tall for our gaurds to defend and Rashard Lewis at 6-10 that can shoot threes is a MAJOR matchup problem.

We have a great team but this is about Matchups and bench production. We dont match up our personnel vs theirs, I dont like our defense but with our SOFT defense from Z in the middle VS Howard they are forced to use Andy or Double down leaving shooters constantly on the outside.

I do have a problem with our offensive sets, Lebron handling the ball and fading in and out of the three point line makes it too easy to defend and predictable. The other team just runs down and set up 3 men to shadow whatever side in a soft zone Lebron moves to. Our offense is to predictable without another dominant precence offensively to offset the attention LJ gets.

We really need a more aggressive scoring center who can also defend someone like Amare Stoudamire.....

It is possible but very unlikely we run 3 games off against ORlando, we lost to them in the regular season and they have definately gotten better in the post season. I did not want to see this mathup and rather had played the Celtics.

We are still basically one Major piece short and I think that comes to a dominant defensive scoring MOBILE center/Power forward. We are soooo close....

I can understand the frustration, Orlando has made us look pretty human in those 3 games, however we never got blown out of any of those games, and we did have the best record in the NBA.

I'm not as big a NBA basketball guru as I am football, so I pose this question to the more technically minded NBA fans of the board. How does a team get the best record in the NBA over an 82 game season, yet suck?

Coaching. Mike Brown got all the credit for racking up wins against inferior teams, but when it comes down to the elite teams with tough matchups, he really hasn't done anything. Avery Johnson was the same way just recently. If you can keep your team energized and happy and willing to play defense, you'll win a lot of regular season games, but actual great coaches get it done with their backs to the wall. His trap doesn't work when Orlando has 4 players willing and able to shoot the 3. It's amazed me every game how many open 3s these guys have had because of pointless double teams. At the same time, he's shown that he still can't actually run a real offense when it matters.

There are plenty of places you can put the blame, Mo shooting 30-something percent, Z being Z, terrible officiating, etc. But when some team is beating you because of a "bad matchup," I think it has to go back to the coaching.

This team was built to beat the Pistons & the Celtics.

Who knew Dumars would have a brain fart and trade his best player

and the Celts just f#ck us at every turn,we were supposed to be playing them this week not Orlando.

IMO when you have the best player on the planet you let the rest of the league try figure out how to stop you

Even though things look bleak, this series is not yet over. That being said, I think Orlando just matches up against us so well that it forces us into some bad decisions, both on the court & from a coaching standpoint. Brown's not perfect (nor am I), but he sure has done a fine job. What I have seen is a whole lot of "out of control" play....we seem to be hurrying & rushing things, creating turnovers & missed assignments....looks to me like they're just trying too hard. Hopefully being 3 down, we might just relax & play the same game that won us 66 regular season games.

Even if we're out, these guys still gave us one hell of a ride this year, didn't they?......It isn't over YET!

Mike

Archived