THE BROWNS BOARD

Intolerate hateful liberals are everywhere - in school systems

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/12/08/high-school-conservatives-sue-district-over-veterans-day-anthem-protest-response

so they disabnded the club because in the comments, hater liberals used offensive language in response to their post about

protesting...

WHAT? this is what liberal dems do. Knee jerk stupidly to make a liberal anti-American point.

First thing first with any of these, look for an article about this story that isn't from the blaze. What do you find?

A group of students that were part of the Young Conservatives club posted a video of other students sitting during a Veteran's day flag ceremony. In the same GroupMe chat where they posted a video, a bunch of racist, etc remarks were made about the students in the video. The school then revoked the privilege to run the club. 

- Their 1st amendment rights aren't being violated. They have no right to run a school club.

- If the school feels the club is harboring a bunch of racist, shitty kids, they have every right to shut it down

- Bad look for "young conservatives" to just be making a bunch of racist remarks  in a group chat

free speech rights, it's a big thing in schools - except it has to be LIBERAL students free speech.

there is no reasoning about the club "harboring" anything. The site was visited by some haters who wrote bad stuff.

Why is that the fault of the site? It was not the conservatives in the group who made the remarks.

If you had a site, would you think your site should come down because some haters wrote bad stuff in the comment section?

GroupMe isn't a site. It's an app for group chats. You have to be invited to a chat to join. 

Opposed to you claiming it wasn't the conservatives that made the remarks. Which you don't know. 

No school district is going to keep a club that they believe is fueling racist attitudes towards other students.

they were told they were being disbanded because they were mocking the protesters.

the commenters' comments - I don't know who the commenters were, but one threatening youtube comment was reported

by the group. and the school banned the group. Just because someone is let in on a chat, doesn't mean that the

group is responsible for the chatter's behavior. And it just happens that the kneelers protests of our Anthem are mostly

black liberals. That doesn't make it racist that the conservative group criticized them. Ban the racist oriented commenters,

fine.

It is an invite only group chat for the Young Conservatives club. Racist comments were made in that chat. It sounds like from multiple people. Not just mocking, but racist comments. A public school district isn't going to keep a group around they think is creating these racist comments.

No great liberal conspiracy. No violation of rights. 

I wanted to research what this story actually was and post my findings. I did. Convincing you it isn't some liberal, Obamao, deep state conspiracy is an impossible task.

I'm saying jumping to the conclusion that the group is responsible for the posts, despite people being invited

to be a part of the chart, is irresponsible, and politically motivated. Just because people are invited to the chat, doesn't mean

that the conservative group is RESPONSIBLE for the racist comments, and condone the racist comments. That is just simple

logic. Innocent until proven guilty.

Archived