THE BROWNS BOARD

HERE'S WHY THE CAV'S CAN'T WIN!!!

gmp

OK Cav's fans......

The reason they will not win this series or the NBA Fanals is this

real easy one...

The CAVS are constantly playing 4 on 5 B-Ball....

Varejao is afraid to shoot a 10 ft shot...and passes the ball out every time he has an open look........Problem # 1

When he sits, Ben Wallace comes in and give you nothing on the offensive side either...can't make a 10 ft shot..Problem #2

The Magic have 5 scorers on the floor all the time..........Problem # 3

The problem is not Z at center, it's the fact that the forward spot is giving the CAVS nothing in the point column,,,,Joe Smith has better range and needs more time on the floor..why he isn't out there is for the coaching staff to explain.......There you have it...

5 on 4 Basketball in a nutshell....the team with 5 weapons always wins!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's over yet, but I'm still on the blame Mike Brown wagon.

You can't win when the other team hits 17 threes.

You can if you have another scorer on the floor..with Lebron...

Moe went pointless in the 4rth quarter and OT...sidekick to Lebron??...nahhh!!!

I guess I should've said you can't expect to win when they hit 17 threes.

It's a fair point and I kind of agree that we need a real scorer at that spot. I've never been a Varejao fan, but you have to respect what he does to an extent. He's grown from a flopper to an actual, good interior defender. And he's the best we have at catching passes and finishing in traffic. He even has a decent mid-ranger jumpshot now, but I agree he's afraid to take it.

I don't know, too many places to put blame. Varejao is pretty far down the list for me.

I don't think it's over yet, but I'm still on the blame Mike Brown wagon.

You can't win when the other team hits 17 threes.

You don't think it's Over?...

Teams with a 3-1 Lead in NBA Playofffs are 182-8..

It's over...

That 182-8 figure is inflated by a bunch of series of 1 seed against 8 seeds and the like. Out of those 190 games, pull all the 1 seed vs. 3 seed match-ups and you might see a better percentage.

That said, it's gotta be over. Mike Brown can't figure offense out, and against the Magic, he can't figure defense out. Cavs need a second legit star, every team that has a chance to win a championship has at least one except the Cavs.

Ben Wallace is a liability any time he's on the floor. He refuses to even take wide open shots, and then somehow manages to whiff on dunks.

Guest AdaM
Ben forced a jump ball tonight. Thats more than hes done all playoffs.....

He also stuffed howard twice and got some rebounds, and prevented the guys we need from being fouled out by using HIS fouls. He's not worthless guys.

make that 182-9

The only way that happens is if the NBA refs...lay the golden egg for Lebron...

I only hope the next game is called fairly and not swayed for Lebron to get to the Finals...

The Cav's played their best game last night... no doubt...

but Moe and Z won't put that out there again in Orlando...

Guest AdaM
The only way that happens is if the NBA refs...lay the golden egg for Lebron...

I only hope the next game is called fairly and not swayed for Lebron to get to the Finals...

The Cav's played their best game last night... no doubt...

but Moe and Z won't put that out there again in Orlando...

All the pressure is on orlando for the next game, we'll be going back to cleveland.

Guest AdaM
Havent you seen how many last second shots orlando(LEWIS) has hit on us. Orlando is not on the pressure cooker yet, but if the cavs win game 6 they will be!!!!

Mike Brown might be the worst coach to win a title if it happens.

Archived