THE BROWNS BOARD

Ever dream about the Browns?

Fooleeze

Just asking, because I had an odd dream last night. . .

. . . I was at some function that seemed like the draft, but didn't look anything like the draft (You know how dreams do that: you know it's your house, but it looks nothing like your house). So I was at this 'draft' and I learned that Mangini traded Brady Quinn and Jerome Harrison to Dallas for Bill Parcells! (???? What?) Yeah. . . I know, doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but that's how my brain laid it out.

Well, after hearing the news I was monumentally upset at the stupid trade, and I was moving around the draft room trying to confirm that this was true. Part of the time I wasn't even walking around, but Bill Parcells was carrying me on his shoulder (again, looked nothing like Bill Parcells, but I knew it was him). I remember one time saying to him "You're like a big teddy bear." (I wish I had an explanation for what my brain is doing at this point).

I remember seeing Brady Quinn at the Dallas table, looking kinda upset because he got traded, but I was trying to confirm that Harrison got traded. . . so I was wandering around the Dallas table trying to see their Running Backs. (because all of the players are there, right?) At this point, the 'players' were now like the little collectible Starting Lineup figures in their boxes sorted by position, and I was looking in the Dallas RB pile to see if Jerome Harrison was there.

I woke up very confused. And drooling.

Guest 88fingerslewy

I dreamt once that I was playing with the Browns. I had picked up a fumble and took off running. Problem was, I couldn't get going fast. So I started pulling the ground in front of me like a monkey. Then I really took off.

I dreamt once that I was playing with the Browns. I had picked up a fumble and took off running. Problem was, I couldn't get going fast. So I started pulling the ground in front of me like a monkey. Then I really took off.

That type of stuff used to always happen to me in dreams. . . when trying to run, I could NEVER run fast, so I'd end up on all fours like a dog or monkey, and that would help me move faster. Weird.

The other night I dreamt that we were in the superbowl and I had tickets. I could see the stadium but every turn I took lead me to maze that kept me away from getting into the stadium. In my efforts to get to the game before it kicked off I killed and maimed several people, in self defense you understand, stole goods and vehicles and at one point was using a corn on the cob to dig my way under a fence.

When I finally got into the stadium I kept taking the wrong staircases which would take me further away from where I wanted to be. I can feel the panic returning to me as I type. The guys were about to kick off and I was stuck on a tiny spiral staircase bringing me nowhere as the crowd were barking and cheering out in the stands. A true nightmare. In the end I found out where I was supposed to be and it tuned out I had a massive luxury suite over lookin the end zone. It also had a waitress that would not have looked out of place in the cheerleader thread if you catch my drift. So I got a beer, walked over to the seats and only then discovered that i was in a cinema and the game was being broadcast on the TV only! I then had to go through the whole run to the stadium thing again as I wasn't about to watch it on TV.

I swear to you that it was possibly the most grueling and upsetting dreams I have ever had.

In the end I didn't get to see the game as there was an earthquake that destroyed the stadium.

Nope....can't say i have ever had a dream about sports other than golf....those frustrating type dreams....can't find the ball or no matter what you do the ball only moves about 2 yards at a time.

Must have some sort of meaning.

Guest AdaM
Nope....can't say i have ever had a dream about sports other than golf....those frustrating type dreams....can't find the ball or no matter what you do the ball only moves about 2 yards at a time.

Must have some sort of meaning.

Sounds sorta close to some dreams I used to have. I NEVER remember my dreams over the last 6 or 7 years tho. I used to have dreams where I would be fighting someone, but I couldnt punch hard enough to do anything, I always seemed to punch with my left hand, and miss. lol

Sounds sorta close to some dreams I used to have. I NEVER remember my dreams over the last 6 or 7 years tho. I used to have dreams where I would be fighting someone, but I couldnt punch hard enough to do anything, I always seemed to punch with my left hand, and miss. lol

Wow, I used to have those, too. . . getting in a fight, or trying to defend my self for whatever reason, and trying to throw a punch. . . but not being able to build up any velocity with your fist, so it would literally be a 'bump' with the fist.

Similar topic but I had a dream about this fat bitch at work and the Cavs last night. She is from Florida and thought it was really funny to make fun of us Cavs fans during a meeting in front of about 30 other Cavs fans. Joke didn't go over very well and she kept it up. Dumb chick lost any friends she thought she had over pretending to be some kind of Magic fan. She didn't even know they were a BB team until she moved up here.

Similar topic but I had a dream about this fat bitch at work and the Cavs last night. She is from Florida and thought it was really funny to make fun of us Cavs fans during a meeting in front of about 30 other Cavs fans. Joke didn't go over very well and she kept it up. Dumb chick lost any friends she thought she had over pretending to be some kind of Magic fan. She didn't even know they were a BB team until she moved up here.

Sounds like some Steelers fans to me.

Archived