THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting point

thenew23

@BrownsMockDraft

Look at the roster at the end of 2015. (22 of those guys are completely out of the league) Look at it now. If you think scouting is the problem, we may not see eye to eye very much.

Not sure if this belongs on another thread, but this makes sense...

Hard to say.

In two years, at the end of the 2019 season, will someone be posting similar figures for the roster at the end of 2017?

Will that be because Dorsey replaces existing players and finds others that win more than 0 games, a FO/coaching combination that actually works together and Haslam stays with it while he launders his remaining money into the only asset he has left?

Or will it be at the end of the Dorsey era, yet-another-head-coach/FO fiasco, Haslam changes his mind again in a year and half and we're still talking about draft picks that woulda, coulda, shoulda been?

Actually, either way, I think we'll be able to post similar figures going into 2020.

2 hours ago, BrownPile said:

Hard to say.

In two years, at the end of the 2019 season, will someone be posting similar figures for the roster at the end of 2017?

Will that be because Dorsey replaces existing players and finds others that win more than 0 games, a FO/coaching combination that actually works together and Haslam stays with it while he launders his remaining money into the only asset he has left?

Or will it be at the end of the Dorsey era, yet-another-head-coach/FO fiasco, Haslam changes his mind again in a year and half and we're still talking about draft picks that woulda, coulda, shoulda been?

Actually, either way, I think we'll be able to post similar figures going into 2020.

I’ll take that bet all day. That’s not even gambling. 

What I find interesting is the pro-Sashi people keep going on about how the Browns will reap the benefits from Sashi's keen cap space talents...

The same exact thing was said about Joe Banner when he was shown the door and was replaced by Sashi.

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The same exact thing was said about Joe Banner when Sashi was shown the door.

Someone mentioned Banner last week?

Archived