THE BROWNS BOARD

Marvin Lewis leaving Bengals

Dutch Oven

Ill say this. Im liathe for another scheme change. Really i am. We're laughing stocks of the league because if it. However, if the bengals want hue badly to trade for him......i mean...........sure. Ill take 3 1st rounders. I mean sht u gotta jump all over that deal and something tells me dorsey would fed ex hue down to cincy personally.  

Just keep williams all i ask. 

1 minute ago, finger Mellon said:

Yeh, just keep the bounty hunter who has virtually always had an average defense for decades.

I seem to recall he built so e very good defenses....better than any we've had since 99. And because yet again i speak with someone if limited footbal iq....i would have to explain why scheme changes are always more disruptive to the defense even if another 4-3 guy comes in. If a 3-4 guy comes to cleveland u can forget it. Its back to dead last or close to last in the league in all categories just like it always is when we mulligan in prrpetuity. 

13 hours ago, finger Mellon said:

Your love for guys who like to hurt players has not gotten you anywhere.

Depends on how you define "anywhere" doesn't it? If sending a pile of Steelers off on the meat wagon is somewhere...then they have gotten anywhere.

CLE got bounty hunter Greg Williams who promised to make the Defense mean.  No, not well-coached, no not win games, just mean.  His defenses have been mostly very average over his career, but I guess CLE considers average and mean to be an improvement. 

Well...honestly...this defense hasn't really been either.  They have not been "mean" at all.  And despite being ranked fairly well...they have been very, very below average in crunch time.

Burfict is a loser who targets the best of the best players for injury and his team has been very average, just like Williams' teams, but I guess average is an improvement for a CLE fan.

Have you seen our record?  No Shite Sherlock....average would be an improvement.

Maybe if you stopped loving evil and focused on discipline, your team would win a game. 

Who is "you"?  The fans? It don't matter what the fans focus on.....and don't be ignorant....this team has focused neither on being evil nor on discipline. If they were one or the other they may have won some games.  They have been neither. 

13 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Do you think the Browns would trade their HC to another AFC North rival?

I mean, if they are considering firing him anyway, you might as well, but this would be really rare.

Hell, if they want him and his 1-31record, why not? let the Bungles have that disaster

On 12/18/2017 at 8:13 PM, finger Mellon said:

Your love for guys who like to hurt players has not gotten you anywhere.

CLE got bounty hunter Greg Williams who promised to make the Defense mean.  No, not well-coached, no not win games, just mean.  His defenses have been mostly very average over his career, but I guess CLE considers average and mean to be an improvement. 

Burfict is a loser who targets the best of the best players for injury and his team has been very average, just like Williams' teams, but I guess average is an improvement for a CLE fan.

Maybe if you stopped loving evil and focused on discipline, your team would win a game. 

Yes, average and mean is most definitely an improvement. 

Archived