THE BROWNS BOARD

THANK GOD FOR OUR REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT TRUMP !

calfoxwc

Read em and weep, liberals.

It's true: (it's okay, some of you got your free obamao phones while you could)

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

Fools rush in and continue to support His Royal Liarship who requires not only his staff to bow down, but the rest of the Republican leadership now as well. Heil Hit.....er........Trump., Supreme leader of the Trussiateers.:P

Seems like not that many years ago - that pink fuzzy liberal Sheply was gloating that the republican

party was done, and might not ever win another election. He never understood pendulums. Now their outrage

knows no bounds.

was reading a web site article about this...and one of the comments was great:

"Probably the world's worst case of redass has spread among dems. Hilary even cashed in on it with her book titled What Happened. I'll tell you what happened. Redass happened. A highly infectious case of redass. They all got it and its not going away any time soon so stay away from them."

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Seems like not that many years ago - that pink fuzzy liberal Sheply was gloating that the republican

party was done, and might not ever win another election. He never understood pendulums. Now their outrage

knows no bounds.

was reading a web site article about this...and one of the comments was great:

"Probably the world's worst case of redass has spread among dems. Hilary even cashed in on it with her book titled What Happened. I'll tell you what happened. Redass happened. A highly infectious case of redass. They all got it and its not going away any time soon so stay away from them."

I remember well Cal.  He talked about the changing of America on the world stage.  How we are all one.  How Obama was a rock star.  He'll be breaking rocks pretty soon!

Archived