THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Hue Jackson Day!

SD_Tom

23 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

When is he jumping in the lake?

Hue & his wife were on the local news last week talking about said venture into Lake Erie.

He said it will happen, under his terms and conditions and it will play into the Hue Jackson foundation.

Other than that, he gave no further details.

42 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hue & his wife were on the local news last week talking about said venture into Lake Erie.

He said it will happen, under his terms and conditions and it will play into the Hue Jackson foundation.

This is pretty much what I felt would happen all along...

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

The Arsefarcker will probably do it in the middle of summer. Gutless wonder.

C'mon, guys. 

We'll own this, but after today- Let's move on. Move forward. After the Superbowl this season is wiped clean and we can rebuild ourselves anew. 

Last season sucked, let's never do that again.

Playoffs next year, no matter what.

13 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

C'mon, guys. 

We'll own this, but after today- Let's move on. Move forward. After the Superbowl this season is wiped clean and we can rebuild ourselves anew. 

Last season sucked, let's never do that again.

Playoffs next year, no matter what.

Hopefully it works.  They've been losing for 20 years, but at least they got the #1 pick 2 years in a row and have money to spend.  Maybe they weren't losing bad enough 

We are really close. I know looking at 0-16 doesn't seem like it but they need somebody to step up and lead them. We had NOBODY own it and lead them. Hopefully that man is coming. One or two plays a game. A yard or two here and there, that's all we need to turn the corner. One more stop, one more play, one more push and we're there. It's turning around, and it's going to be so so so so so so so much sweeter because of last season. So take heart, steel your will and let's show them that we may have been knocked down but we're getting up and we're pissed off for greatness and we're coming for revenge. 

13 hours ago, nickers said:

This is pretty much what I felt would happen all along...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f1dd4267-a5b8-45cf-b7da-d9938e05c993

3 hours ago, PoeticG said:

We are really close. I know looking at 0-16 doesn't seem like it but they need somebody to step up and lead them. We had NOBODY own it and lead them. Hopefully that man is coming. One or two plays a game. A yard or two here and there, that's all we need to turn the corner. One more stop, one more play, one more push and we're there. It's turning around, and it's going to be so so so so so so so much sweeter because of last season. So take heart, steel your will and let's show them that we may have been knocked down but we're getting up and we're pissed off for greatness and we're coming for revenge. 

Euphemism Central! SMH.

14 hours ago, Orion said:

Lucky the San Diego kicker missed that FG or he wouldn't be able to HAVE a day.

Way to stomp our nutsacks while we're already down...

16 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

If it's any consolation it was Aggie Josh Lambo. You know the one who put the Steelers back in the ground with his 45 yd FG in the playoffs for the Jags.:D

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

...there's no charge for that service.  :)

I wonder if he'd have a job if he was winless...(probably?)

Man, Dorsey has his work cut out for him.  How does an agent tell his player to go to Cleveland?  The head coach is 1-31 and they kept him.  :unsure:  

So, in thinking about that...  Perhaps Haslam's thinking is that, let's see if Dorsey can get us some players, a successful OC, and see if we can get a couple of seasons with some actual wins in them and show to be a team that's up and coming (by virtue of Dorsey and Haley) and THEN look for a coach. ------------  the move was to fire the coach and let the GM have input as to  the next one (and listen to him).  By doubling down on a 1-31 coach, you REALLY look like a fuggin' dummy if you have the same type of season AGAIN...and there's a GOOD chance of that if you cannot land a competent QB to run the offense while you're #1 overall pick trains for the position.

-----Dorsey on the phone with Cousins,  "Hey buddy ol' pal Kirk. I'm in a bit of a bind here...."  ------

20 minutes ago, Orion said:

...there's no charge for my service.  :)

-----Dorsey on the phone with Jim Schwartz,  "Hey buddy ol' pal Jim, after the SB win, You'll still think your in Disney Land but you'll be in Cleveland....

Fixed:o

Archived