THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's get LUCKy

jcam222

If the Colts even hinted that they were interested in dealing him, I'd run in the opposite direction.

You don't give up on an Andrew Luck at this point of his career unless you were really scared that he's damaged goods.

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

If the Colts even hinted that they were interested in dealing him, I'd run in the opposite direction.

You don't give up on an Andrew Luck at this point of his career unless you were really scared that he's damaged goods.

Yep

McDaniels is a spoiled $ss..He had Jacoby Brissette in New England & he's still better than what we have..Josh still wants to eat from that Belichick golden spoon..What a Wus.. He's crying back to Brady cuz now Matt Patrisha got the better building blocks with the Lions..Wa.. 

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

McDaniels is a spoiled $ss..He had Jacoby Brissette in New England & he's still better than what we have..Josh still wants to eat from that Belichick golden spoon..What a Wus.. He's crying back to Brady cuz now Matt Patrisha got the better building blocks with the Lions..Wa.. 

ya he is a Shmucking little bitch reality must had finally kicked in knowing that his daddy would not be there to hold his hand

side note: he had already signed off on all the coaching hires in indy got to hand it to Bill he kinda Shmucked the colts

Okay. Let's say this does happen.

What do you get at #3? 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I'd draft Barkley...

And after I was sure you soiled yourself in orgasmic pleasure, I'd trade him to someone else. 

Exactly, so should the Colts not trade Luck, as we all expect them not to do, what do you suppose they plan on doing if both CLE and NY doink the dildo? 

Yep Syd. this was a done deal per nfl radio about noon'ish..Colts owner Irsay got screwed along with new GM..I'd have Jim Schwartz on the phone before parade floats can float..McDaniels better get Pats job cause after this, he won't see many more offers..I'd be fried as a Colts Fan or Player..Bet ya McDaniels won't be scouting at Indy Combine..that wus won't make it 40 yards from car to stadium..

3 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Yea I know but it's silly season.  Would you give #1 and #4 for Luck and #3? 

No.

If IND wants to dump him you know something is up. Maybe #4, maybe afterall this might be just hypothetical right now.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't know why the Colts would give him up after the many trips to the playoffs and Super Bowl he's brought them.

:rolleyes:

Luck DID take them to a number of playoffs...just not to a Super Bowl.  They were stymied by Brady.  No shame in that. But his current health condition makes him questionable going forward.   Wasn't it something similar that ended Tim Couch's career?

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Luck DID take them to a number of playoffs...just not to a Super Bowl.  They were stymied by Brady.  No shame in that. But his current health condition makes him questionable going forward.   Wasn't it something similar that ended Tim Couch's career?

Do remember everybody wants to win a super bowl only one each year can it is important that a quarterback, coach, team become a relatively good team in being a playoff contender first. Then we can pick about winning it all, there aren’t many Jim Kelly  Buffalo Bills out there.

Now perennial, decade after decade  doormats are the opposite end of that story and a more serious harder to correct problem. 

Well.....a question:   just what IS  the situation with Luck's shoulder.  If it is similar to Couch.....he could be cooked.   Maybe they don't want to release full details because it does not look good.

If I recall, Couch had both a torn labrum and a torn rotator cuff.     And that terminated his career with extreme prejudice. 

Does Luck have a similar deal?

Archived