THE BROWNS BOARD

Lebron Bails on Team and runs to Mommy!!

SoCalBrownsFan

in the way he raced off the court after the game, not shaking hands with the Magic, and not talking to the press. Not very good sportmanship, and not very good for your super media mogul persona. He should have swallowed his pride, and shook hands. I know he was pissed and dissapointed, but it is the right thing and the classy thing to do, not run and pout about losing. He was not the reason they lost this series, and as a leader needs to set an example. Carmelo did it the right way last night when he lost, but LeBron did not.

Guest TheJokersWILD
in the way he raced off the court after the game, not shaking hands with the Magic, and not talking to the press. Not very good sportmanship, and not very good for your super media mogul persona. He should have swallowed his pride, and shook hands. I know he was pissed and dissapointed, but it is the right thing and the classy thing to do, not run and pout about losing. He was not the reason they lost this series, and as a leader needs to set an example. Carmelo did it the right way last night when he lost, but LeBron did not.

With a reaction like that from LeBron I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year :unsure: A season like this has got to be hard to swallow and you can tell LeBron wanted this more than anyone else on the team. Carmelo's situation was totally different than LeBrons'. With all the awards and the best record everyone expected nothing short of a Championship, Melo didn't have nowhere near the pressure that LeBron had to win.

With a reaction like that from LeBron I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year :unsure: A season like this has got to be hard to swallow and you can tell LeBron wanted this more than anyone else on the team. Carmelo's situation was totally different than LeBrons'. With all the awards and the best record everyone expected nothing short of a Championship, Melo didn't have nowhere near the pressure that LeBron had to win.

Well, it would be more accurate to say AFTER next year. Agreed with everything else. I hope LeBron is smart enough to realize him and Chris Bosch won't be winning Championships right out of the gate in NY.

I can understand being out shot- out hustled if you want to be NBA champs? Nope.

Jesus Christ! Are you for real?

You are pissed because LeBron didn't shake anyone's hand or talk to the media? Seriously?

Maybe he wont leave Cleveland on his own, he'll get a little help from all of you idiots who qestion WHY HE DIDNT SHAKE A GUYS HAND!!!!

xxxxin morons.

I didn't say I was pissed I said I was dissapointed. And what is wrong with wanting someone who represents the team I root for to show good sportmanship and class. It's no different in what I expect of my kids when they play sports, but in your world I guess it is ok to be a bad sport. Calling me an idiot and a f'ing moron for this thread gives me an indication of what kind of person you are.

Geeze, Man up DUDE!...

Very disapointing to see the poster child from the NBA actually act like one...

no congratulations to the Magic, to Post game interview, No ride back with the team......the only player to act like this was the chosen one......It's one thing to be disappointed, but it's another to act like a sniveling BABY!!!..

He needs to publicly apologize to his team, the Magic and the NBA 's post game reporters...who are entitled to a mandatory press conference after the playoff games...

Maybe he left to get a jump on some NYC real restate???

Start the bus Lebron...your moving to NY..

Seriously GMP...Put yourself in his shoes! If you had that kind of individual performance just thrown away because your team choked under pressure, would you feel like talking? I highly doubt it! I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but I am saying that I understand it!

As far as Lebron heading to New York...Do you realize how STUPID that sounds? I think that has been discussed nimerous times. Lebron is Loyal to the people of Cleveland. If he were to leave, it would not be to go to a team (New York or New Jersey) that is in a worse situation than he is already in. He will not take a step back to rebuild another team! Why would he take about 40 million less in pay overall to go to a team that has fewer pieces than the Cavaliers already have? Quit being a moron! Am I saying he won't leave? No. I am saying that it is going to take a serious contender with an offer he cannot refuse and a complete collapse from the Cavaliers front office to see Lebron in another uniform after next season! It doesn't make any sense for him. Especially since he has not "completed (his) mission" in Cleveland!

Lebron has been chastised by barkley the over jealous retired player since he won the MVP, Isn't that what an MVP is? Someone who makes everyone on his team better than what they really are just by their own performance.

If Lebron didn't shake hands who cares, he was upset that the dream was ended for now. Give him a break if it wasn't for lebron you wouldn't be watching the Cavs the past 3 or 4 weeks.

Seriously GMP...Put yourself in his shoes! If you had that kind of individual performance just thrown away because your team choked under pressure, would you feel like talking? I highly doubt it! I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but I am saying that I understand it!

As far as Lebron heading to New York...Do you realize how STUPID that sounds? I think that has been discussed nimerous times. Lebron is Loyal to the people of Cleveland. If he were to leave, it would not be to go to a team (New York or New Jersey) that is in a worse situation than he is already in. He will not take a step back to rebuild another team! Why would he take about 40 million less in pay overall to go to a team that has fewer pieces than the Cavaliers already have? Quit being a moron! Am I saying he won't leave? No. I am saying that it is going to take a serious contender with an offer he cannot refuse and a complete collapse from the Cavaliers front office to see Lebron in another uniform after next season! It doesn't make any sense for him. Especially since he has not "completed (his) mission" in Cleveland!

Going to NY will not be a step back...

Here you go....July 2010...the knicks will have a pure shooter in being drafted this year,...

Curry out of Davidson...shoots lights out...

David Lee...gave the Knicks over 60 Double Double's this year...they'll re-up him....

they will add Chris Bosh or D.Wade...probably Bosh...as Wade ain't leaving south beach..

I wouldn;t either.

SO Bosh, Lebron, Lee, Curry and to finish out his career with DAntoini.. Steve Nash..

You don't think thats a better chance to win a title...???

THe knicks have more money then any team to throw out there...for (2) top Free agents in July 2010...

they did an outstanding job of clearing space for X-Mas in July...

Mark this one Down.......that was Lebrons last stand...and I don't see any big timers coming to Cleveland to help him out...say adios....and the streak continues at 46....

Hey!! there's always those Browns..

Going to NY will not be a step back...

Here you go....July 2010...the knicks will have a pure shooter in being drafted this year,...

Curry out of Davidson...shoots lights out...

David Lee...gave the Knicks over 60 Double Double's this year...they'll re-up him....

they will add Chris Bosh or D.Wade...probably Bosh...as Wade ain't leaving south beach..

I wouldn;t either.

SO Bosh, Lebron, Lee, Curry and to finish out his career with DAntoini.. Steve Nash..

You don't think thats a better chance to win a title...???

THe knicks have more money then any team to throw out there...for (2) top Free agents in July 2010...

they did an outstanding job of clearing space for X-Mas in July...

Mark this one Down.......that was Lebrons last stand...and I don't see any big timers coming to Cleveland to help him out...say adios....and the streak continues at 46....

Hey!! there's always those Browns..

You must be one unpopular a-ssh--le.

Shut the fck up bitch. LeBron did every thing in his power to win. He has the right to put his fingers up in the air and flip off all the baby complaining about this. Grow up kid.

I didn't say I was pissed I said I was dissapointed. And what is wrong with wanting someone who represents the team I root for to show good sportmanship and class. It's no different in what I expect of my kids when they play sports, but in your world I guess it is ok to be a bad sport. Calling me an idiot and a f'ing moron for this thread gives me an indication of what kind of person you are.

Nice rebuttal numb nuts.

Shut the fck up bitch. LeBron did every thing in his power to win. He has the right to put his fingers up in the air and flip off all the baby complaining about this. Grow up kid.

And you tell me I need to grow up, based on this post and the following one, I'm not the one who needs to grow up. Hey I'm sorry if I believe in being a good sport in losing, I guess I am in the minority on this board. If this would have been Kobe or anybody else on another team not named LeBron, people on here would have brought it up and villified them for it, but because he is the King, he gets a free pass from Cavs fans, pathetic.

Guest TheJokersWILD

Dude settle the fuk down :angry: You need some anger management or something. I don't agree with everything everybody says on this board but I don't fly off the handle and attack people because what they say doesn't coincide with my opinion on something.

Speaking of being vilified. Lebron didn't shake the elbow throwing giants hand. He wore a yankees cap. He likes the cowboys. STFU and be a fan. Stop killing this kid for the tiniest imperfections that he has. Enjoy what he provides for us because ass hats like you are going to run him out of town.

Amen.

And you tell me I need to grow up, based on this post and the following one, I'm not the one who needs to grow up. Hey I'm sorry if I believe in being a good sport in losing, I guess I am in the minority on this board. If this would have been Kobe or anybody else on another team not named LeBron, people on here would have brought it up and villified them for it, but because he is the King, he gets a free pass from Cavs fans, pathetic.

Your wrong. If Kobe or Wade did the same thing, no way would I care if he clapped hand with another GROWN MAN. As a college player, you understand that competitiveness of wanting to win, especially with everything on YOUR shoulders, for ONE game. I can understand if he did this EVERY game, but he doesn't. I know it's hard for you to see the difference from what the media portrays and real life. Whether it is right or wrong, when your that passionate about something and make a decision like that, who cares. Did he hurt YOUR feelings? I guess you only made it to little league. If you don't like don't watch it kid.

Dude settle the fuk down :angry: You need some anger management or something. I don't agree with everything everybody says on this board but I don't fly off the handle and attack people because what they say doesn't coincide with my opinion on something.

When people whine like little bitches about ONE reaction in ONE game, yea it pisses me off. This guy gave everything he could and when he doesn't shake hands with another GROWN man, come on. It's not little league when everyone lines up and claps hands. I'm sure Dwight Howard was fine that evening, he's a GROWN MAN. Give me a break.

Guest ATENEARS

Not sure if this was mentioned or not, as I quit reading the thread after it started getting off-track, but LeBron didn't come out to face the media for a looooong time after he dominated the end on Game #5's WIN either.

I took it as he put everything into the game and was spent afterwards, probably needing fluids and such.

Hell, I turned the TV off and went on to do other things too ... I never even noticed that he didn't come out. These guys usually always hook-up back in the locker rooms anyhow, he probably congratulated the Magic at another time.

Remember the stories of Bill Laimbeer and Isiah Thomas going over to the Lakers locker room to retrieve a few bottles and they sat in the showers downing'em and thinking to the next season (where they finally strung together back-to-back championships).

I could care less what he did afterwards, I'm more concerned with the play on the court and make-up of the team that couldn't get it done.

This guy has shown unbelievable maturity,integrity,and character thruout his young career,

many have to admit they never thought he would standout with such class and accountability

The press have circled him like a pack of buzzards waiting for him to fail

he has answered a barrage of Retarded questions thru out these playoffs and I'm sure he was not looking forward to

the stupid he would be subject to after losing game 6

If this is the worst thing LBJ ever does there's going to be a sh#t load of disappointed vulchers out there.

But when you choose to be the face of not only your franchise but the entire league

you must be willing to stand up and take the heat when things don't roll your way

Archived